𝟱𝟭

Melody & Jaxon's Home | LA, California   2:07 pm————————-

————————-

Melody and Jaxon laughed as they sat on their patio, talking with their family.

The kids were playing in the pool while the grandparents all conversed and sat either in the house or by the grill.

Melody and Jaxon were having a housewarming party as they finally finished their home and surprised Zy.

"Move up right quick." Jaxon tapped Melody's thigh as she sat on his lap.

"Where you going?" Melody pouted, rubbing on his chest as she looked him in his eyes.

"Finna go make us and Zy a plate, ma." He said, silently laughing at how clingy she had gotten.

Ever since Jaxon proposed to her and gave her the best dick she has had, she had been stuck to him like white on rice.

They still hadn't told anyone that Jaxon proposed yet as they were enjoying their time in their little bubble right now.

Melody pouted and got up, watching as Jaxon got up and walked in the house, staring in the direction he left in.

"Damn, Lolo. He used to be clinging to you like that. When y'all switch spots?" Brisa teased and Melody laughed, rolling her eyes and holding up her middle finger.

"Zyaire!" Melody yelled, looking over and seeing him trying to catch his breath as he ran around with Monique, Nevaeh, and Jacari.

He looked over and tried his best to run over to Melody before giving up and walking up to her.

She pulled him up in her lap and rubbed his back as she tried to help him catch his breath.

"What I tell you about running around so much?" Melody fussed, grabbing his inhaler and holding it up for him as she pumped it two times.

"We was playing, mommy." Zyaire frowned.

Sometimes his asthma was a frustrating thing for him to deal with especially at such a young age.

He could barely play with his cousins for long until Melody had him taking pumps from his inhaler cause he was running around a lot and could barely breathe.

After a recent doctors appointment, they found out that Zyaire also had bronchiectasis. It was a rare disease and he was fine as long as Melody and Jaxon properly took care of it.

He had to be extra careful about any germs in the air and they had to start sending him to school with a mask on and telling his cousins to make sure he stayed at least six feet from everyone that wasn't them.

The rest of the family properly cared for their kids as well as they were worried about Zy's health. Many of them were telling Melody and Jaxon to take him out of preschool and they were seriously thinking about it.