𝟬𝟳

Driving | LA, California        10:15 am———————-

Driving | LA, California 10:15 am
———————-

"Where you going now?" Jaxon asked as we sat on facetime while I drove.

"On my way to the studio. Whatchu doing?" I asked him, looking down seeing he was real concentrated.

"Finishing this order." He said, looking at the camera. "You sure you can't stop by here?"

"Nope. I already booked this session." I told him and he groaned.

"Man, you know Di for real pregnant?" He said and I wasn't even surprised.

"Damn." I slowly nodded. "How yo brother taking it?"

"He straight he just tryna be there for Di and still keep up in school and shit." Jaxon answered.

I nodded while driving, looking down and just smiling like this really my nigga.

"I'm tryna see you in that new savagexfenty set." He cheesed and I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"You always so horny." I joked. "But nah ima talk to you later."

"Don't hang up." He frowned as I pulled into the studio parking lot.

"Ima hang up when I get in the booth." I told him, getting out the car.

I walked inside but accidentally bumped into someone, making them drop they tablet.

"My fault." I apologized, picking up the tablet and handing it back.

"Thank you. You Melody right?" The guy asked and I slowly nodded. "Damn, you finer in person."

"Um..." I trailed off, ignoring his last statement.

"Sorry, I know you taken. You just fine as hell." He said and I pursed my lips as I heard Jaxon hang up the phone.

Damn, bruh. And knowing him he finna overthink the whole thing.

"Too bad you got you a lil nigga." He smirked.

"Big nigga and he'll beat yo ass. Now, excuse me." I pushed past him hard, walking back to King's room.

I walked in and my jaw dropped at what I saw.