𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 :𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒

THE NEXT MORNING Em was woken by the sun gleaming directly into her eyes

Her face screwed up and she rubbed her eyes, most likely smudging the mascara from the day before.

She rolled over and groaned, she sat herself up and her hand flew to her head as it ached badly.

"here." John passed her a painkiller and some water.

"thank you." she muttered, taking them from him.

"how have you been?" he asked, surprisingly he sat beside her.

"good, what about you?" she responded.

He looked at her, they both caught each other eyes "been alright, i suppose."

She swung her legs off the bed and stood up, "i should go get dressed." she said.

He nodded and sent a small smile, "alright."

Em couched down and picked out her white linen blouse that had white flowers down the middle, the matching linen trousers and golden sandals.

She settled into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and removed her makeup, she had reapplied mascara.

She sorted out her recently cut bangs and brushed her hair, she wanted to look half presentable.

By the time she gotten out, John was no longer in the bungalow. She got her large white sunglasses and stepped out the door.

Em had no clue where she was going, but she wasn't in the mood for breakfast. She felt like if she consumed any food, it would just come back up.

She walked along a path, which led her to a beautiful view of a large colourful tree.

She sat herself down on a near rock and took in her surroundings, she had to admit it was absolutely beautiful.

She looked down to her hand and stared at her wedding ring, she played about with it and twisted it around her finger.

Her eyes watered ever so slightly, she slid her sunglasses down to cover her eyes.

She sniffled and wiped her cheeks with her hand.

Em stood up and continued to walk around, she had to admit to herself meditation wasn't really her sort of thing, she couldn't really stay still when the group all went to Bangor the year before for meditation.