𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗒

SHE'D kept her hair down and did a small amount of makeup, which was only mascara, blush and some lip gloss

Now she was making her way down to the club to meet John, it was only six thirty, Emmy was suppose to meet John at seven, that was just proof she was extremely excited, right?

She had decided to take the longer way to the club to save some time, cause there was no way Emmy was going to stand in the cold.

She lit a smoke and inhaled deeply, she sound of her heels hitting the hard ground annoyed her more than anything, to be honest.

Emmy looked around her as she walked up a small hill, she liked this hill it had one of the best views in the whole of Hamburg.

She breathed out and smiled at the view, it was beautiful, the dark sky, the street lights, the lights from people's homes, the soft sound of the wind breeze, it was absolutely perfect.

She felt calm, relaxed, she wished her life was as perfect as the view, which was most likely impossible.

The sun was beginning to set which made the sky go a beautiful orange colour, 'the bright sky was saying goodbye and the dark sky was saying hello', her father always would say to her.

Before he left he'd always take her to where she exactly stood, it was a sentimental place, which was why she always went.

She wished her father would some day just pop up and come back into her life and possibly her mother could disappear, but that was just in her mind, she knew that would never happen.

Emmy sat herself down on the small bench and watched as the sky slowly got darker and darker by the second. The world itself interested Emmy more than you'd think.

How large was space? How large was the whole universe? Was there more than just humans around? She didn't know that was hundred percent, but maybe some day people will know.

She shook the thought out of her head and got up from the bench, she started to walk towards where she was meeting John.

...

JOHN LEANED against the wall outside the club waiting for the blonde, there was still no sight of her but she still had plenty of time.

He could see the slender figure of her walking down the hill, he already knew she'd look beautiful, just the thought of her made him feel something he'd never felt before.

Emmy could see John, stood against the wall and a cigarette in between his middle and index finger, she smiled widely and quickened her walk.

Eventually, she reached him, "you look beautiful." He smiled, Emmy blushed hard, "thank you, John."

"You look very good yourself." She added.