𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒:'𝖣𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾'

𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟪𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟪𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

A WEEK HAD PAST, Em had sort of grown to know what she was supposed to be doing.

But most work she did was trying to find a place up for sale for the club.

There was absolutely no places, but there was a place around the corner form the offices but she wasn't too sure about.

She felt like a true business women, she'd chosen to wear a white, yellow and black striped polo neck, white flared trousers, a white baker boy hat, black, white belted pumps and white handbag.

She sat in her office, the phone to her ear as it rung.

Her legs sat on the table, "hello?" the voice on the other side of the phone said.

"hi! I'm Clementine Lennon, i'm just wondering if that club is still up for grabs?"

"oh yes, it is Mrs Lennon. Would you like to come see it?" she asked.

"yes please, that would be great!" Em smiled.

She wrote down, Berkeley St, Mayfair.

"could i come by around three today?" she asked "perfect time! I'm Barb by the way." she said.

"alright i'll see you later Barb!" Em said, as she put the phone down.

Unfortunately, for her she had another meeting with the same bunch from last week, the past meetings she'd had the week before they had been at least five of them in it.

They'd always have little goes at her, pick at her, make comments about her look which made her comfortable.

She took her book and walked out her office and headed down to where the meeting would be held.

She strutted her way down the hall and opened the door confidently.

The whole room had gone silent as all the men looked at her, she ignored them and sat down.

She took her pen out and write down in her book, Fuck Know What I'm Doing.

She smiled and sat back in her seat, "right, now that everybody has decided to join us on time." the man she learnt name was, Anthony, or Mr Pac as he insisted she called him.

He shot dagger at her, she crossed her arms and shot them right back at him, she really wasn't in the mood for this asshole today.

Just like last week he blabbered on about some random rubbish completely off topic.

"who else can remember back in 1959 when an American spy satellite that is the first object intended to achieve a polar orbit, was launched but it failed to achieve orbit?" he asked everyone in the room.

Everybody but Em put their hand up, "obviously she doesn't know, she didn't even go to school." he muttered to one of the other men.

She clenched her jaw and bit her tongue, she had to try hard to stop herself from saying anything she might end up regretting.