𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 : 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟨

𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟨

THE FOUR BEATLE girl stepped off the plane that had landed in Santorini.

Emmy and Pattie in front, Mo and Jane just behind.

The warm air pushed against them and Em smiled widely. Her and Patties arm where intertwined.

She was glad to get away from London for the next ten days, John was off filming a movie called How I Won The War and Paul, Ringo and George had all decided they'd go up to Liverpool.

Tina, Melody and Jenny Boyd all tagged along as well, giving the seven hard working women a break.

Emmys knee had healed and she was able to walk perfectly fine, but the she more she didn't eat, the more she enjoyed the feeling of starving.

It was clear at that point she'd lost a ton a weight, her legs were very thin and so was the rest of her body.

Her friends and family were worried sick about her, especially John, he'd told her she needed to get help before she got seriously ill.

She told him no and just not to worry. Same with Tina, she constantly told her to get help, but again Em said no.

She took laxative on a daily, it did the job so that's all that Em cared about.

Even the public had noticed the drastic change in the blonde, always having something to say about her in the newspaper.

They all got into the car, that waited for them.

Emmy reaches into her bag and pulled out her cigarette, she rolled down the window.

She watched the their surroundings and smiled at how beautiful it was.

She'd always wanted to go back to Santorini after her first visit back in 1964.

They arrived at their villa and it's was incredible, it had pool in the back and stairs leading down to their own private beach.

Each girl had their on room, which was good.

They all went their separate ways and Emmy started too unpack her clothes.

She changed into her bikini and grabbed her sunglasses.

They all made a plan and they'd hit the beach since it was only 1pm.

Emmy and Tinas rooms were across from each other so when Em opened her door, Tina was just leaving her room.

"ready for the beach?" Tina smiled, "yes!" Em said excitedly.

The others had already went down so that just left Em and Tina.

Tina noticed how Emmy could barely stand, "are you ok?" Tina asked as they walked down the stair.