𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖧𝗂𝗆

FOUR DAYS HAD PASSED since Emmy and the others had arrived

She'd enjoyed it so far, beside the warm weather. Herself, Mo and Ritchie would go to set with John which was fun.

That's day luckily John had gotten a day off, which meant beach day.

Emmy had changed into her frilly white bikini, she had her straw hat and straw beach bag.

She walked through the villa and look at pictures that hung on the wall, she stopped to look at one specifically.

It was a blonde haired women, that sat on the beach having a picnic, quite random but Emmy liked it.

She smiled gently, she continued her walk through the villa.

She twirled to look down the long hallway and look up at the ceiling, she took a go off her joint.

Gently, Emmy swayed to the loud music that blared through the place.

She held her bag in her hand and bobbed her head, and stopped too look a few other paintings.

Eventually, she reached the sitting area, where John, Mo and Ritchie all sat.

"finally!" Ritchie chuckled.

John took the joint off Em and inhaled.

She wandered off to Mo and the two begun their walk to the front door, John and Ritchie not far behind.

Neil already was waiting in the car when they reached it, John opened the door for Em, she smiled.

She sat down and so did Ritchie and Mo, since John was at the front.

Emmy placed her sunglasses onto her face, and look out the open window.

As always, music player loudly in. Her face scrunched up, watching turn it up to the limit.

The three in the back all shared a look, "uh John mate, could you turn it down a bit?" Ritchie asked.

"uh? Sorry Rings i can't hear ya." John replied, as he chuckled.

The drivers that passed them, gave the car a very dirty look.

Emmy couldn't help but feel bad when the drove down a hill, that had houses on each side.

She could see a old women looking around cluelessly, while she sat on her rocking chair on her front porch.

The only person who was enjoying the music was John, everyone else just thought it was torture.