𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖦𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝖺𝗇

𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

IT HAD BEEN A DAY since Em and Tina had landed Los Angeles.

The blonde was on her way to the large mansion, known as The Playboy Mansion.

It had been confirmed with everyone that upcoming star Sharon Tate and Clementine Darling were going to be on the front cover of Playboy, and people couldn't keep their gob shut about it.

Em was excited, she'd not been in LA in ages, she was getting to see one of her dearest friend, Hugh Hefner and she was getting to meet Sharon Tate.

A kind man, came and opened the car door for Tina and Em, the blonde smiled gratefully and thanked him.

As she shut the door, she shield her eyes from the sun and looked up at the house.

She smiled, it grew larger as Hugh stepped out, "well hello there!" he smirked.

He indulged her into a hug, which she gladly accepted.

"how have you been?" Em asked, "great! I'm so glad your here." he pulled away and took Tina in his arms.

"we are too! It's been time!" Tina smiled kindly.

"come in, come in." he offered both the women his arms and they joined onto him.

"Miss Tate is just through here." Hugh smiled, taking them through the house and stopping at a closed door.

He pushed it opened, Sharon was sat looking out the window she seemed extremely interested with whatever was outside.

"Sharon, honey." Hugh grabbed her attention.

"oh hello!" she smiled kindly.

The actress wandered over to them and pulled Tina into a hug, "it's good to meet you." she said.

She away from the dark haired women and her smile grew wider as she saw Em.

Emmy took a step forward and pulled her into a hug, "it's incredible to meet you Sharon."

"oh Clementine, you have no idea how much it means to me, meeting you! Your just amazing!" Sharon smiled.

The blonde smiled widely, and took Sharon's hands into hers, "awww sweetheart, it's an honour just to be in your presence!"

SNAP

Both their heads turned to the window and there stood a photographer outside with a camera in his hands.