𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖟𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 : 𝖠𝗋𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟣𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟣𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

THE TIME HAD officially arrived, The Scorpion Club was finally having its grand opening.

Em couldn't have been happier with the outcome of the club and how well they'd done in such small time.

That night, half of London was going to attempt to get into that club, to catch even the smallest glimpse of the stars that would be there that night.

The invitations had been sent out, the press hadn't shut their gobs about it and had been going on about it for weeks.

"John!" she moaned loudly as she held onto his hair.

"come on, baby." he muttered, thrusting into her hard.

She cried out as she came closer to climax, her hand moved and clutched onto the bedsheet.

John kissed her neck, no doubt that he was going leave a mark there.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she orgasmed, she moaned and kept her legs tightly around Johns waist.

He kept going until he reached his orgasm, he pulled out and fell down beside her.

He moved her lingerie out his way and got comfortable beside his naked wife.

"your so beautiful." he told her just above a whisper.

"thank you." she smiled, planting a small kiss on his lips.

"are you excited for tonight?" she asked him.

"yeah, i think it's going to be brilliant." he smiled as he wrapped her up in his arms.

"i'm so incredibly proud of you Em." he told her, she smiled widely.

She placed her hand on his cheek and kissed his lips passionately, "i love you so much John." she said afterwards.

"and i love you too, more than anything." he replied, rubbing her bare back.

Suddenly, the doorbell went, the husband and wife looked at one another with furrowed eyebrows.

"i'll get it." she said, she took the blanket that laid on the floor and wrapped it around her naked body.

John watched as she disappeared and down the stairs, he could just hear the front door being opened.

"here's your dress!" Tina said, handing Em a white box with a large pink bow on the top.

"aww Tina, thank you so much." Em smiled, wrapping her arms around her closest friend.