𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟪

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟪

EMMY HAD BEEN given the main role in The Thomas Crown Affair back at the beginning of the year.

She was playing a women called Vicky Anderson, along with Steve McQueen, who was playing Thomas Crown.

On that date, Em, Tina, Simon and Rose were all flying from Boston, all the way Delhi, India.

Emmy wasn't excited one bit for the sixteen hour flight that was ahead of her.

She'd been bombarded at the airport by the press, which had been a first in a few months since she's been filming.

The movie was due to be released by June, so that gave Em time to go spend some time with her friends.

The situation with John and her had been complicated. Right after New Years, she flew out to America with the other, she wrote a small letter explaining where she'd gone.

They would which between having Jules, him and Cecelia would fly out every two week, Em or John would pay for them.

She'd not spoken too, or seen John the whole time. And as much as she hated to admit it she missed him, more than anything.

Well she missed the old him, how caring he'd be, he probably would've flown over even if he got to spend twenty minutes with her, she missed that John, the one that made her feel loved.

Her eyes peeled opened and she groaned, she looked around her sleepily and came back to earth and realised she was still unfortunately on the plane.

Her whole body ached like crazy, that was why she hated sleeping on planes with the biggest passion.

She stood up and stretched. She looked toward Tina and Simon, who were fast asleep and Rose was just laying there reading a book, in her own world.

Em went to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and got changed into a pink woven tweed coat and skirt, little white gloves and white heels.

She did her makeup and kept her hair down, she smiled at herself and stepped out the bathroom.

"don't you just look splendid!" Tina smiled, "thank you." Em replied.

It had reached noon, which meant they had three or more hours left until they reached their destination.

"i'm getting the god damn alcohol out." Em spoked, standing up and went to the bar on the plane.

"could i please have two bottles of prosecco?" she smiled to the man, that stood behind the counter.

He nodded and gave passed her the two bottles and some glasses, she gave him the money and walked back to the others.

"yessss!" Rose said happily, as Em poured some into the glasses, she handed them over to her friends.

...