𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗒 𝖡𝗈𝗒

𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟤𝟤𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟤𝟤𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

THE PAST MONTH or so had been quite well...decent. The press still hadn't shut up about the Playboy photoshoot, and still continued to go on about it each time they same Em and the club was getting on incredibly, it was packed full each night, it was an extreme hit for the public.

The blonde was currently sat on a plane somewhere in the sky, with John, Jules, Paul, Jane, Pattie little sister, Paula, Mal and a NEM employee Alistair Taylor.

Ritchie, George and Pattie were already there waiting for the group to arrived

The reason they were all going was because, John hadn't been quiet that everybody else and friends should all live on a greek island together, each couple could have their own villa with a recording studio.

Alexis Madras, or Magic Alex, had found John a island. Which when he'd arrived home he couldn't keep going on about it to his wife.

Emmy stared out the window, trying to ignore the loud chatter around her, Jules head rested on her lap as he slept.

John was shouting, as always, Paul was shouting back, Jane was just like Em and was trying to ignore it.

Mal was sleeping in front of Em, Paula was beside her with Jules legs on her lap.

And Alistair just looked completely fed up, and seemed like he just wanted off the plane already.

The blonde lifted her son upwards and passed him to Paula, thankfully, he stayed deeply asleep.

"will you shut up?!" Em whispered-yelled.

The plane went silent, "honestly, our son is trying to sleep and you two are pissing everybody off on this plane." she scolded at the two full grown man.

They both looked at her, feeling terrible for the little boy, that wasn't even half awake.

She got back into her seat and put Jules back in his position, "mummy?" his little hand rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"hi baby, go back to bed." she smiled, kissing his forehead.

He nodded and moved his whole entire body onto his mothers, he cuddled up with her and fell back asleep.

Her arms wrapped around him and rocked his little figure gently.

"you looked so beautiful here." Paula smiled, gesturing toward the picture on her magazine.

Back in mid June, Em had been given the opportunity to do the runway for the Dior summer show.

"oh thank you." Em replied with a kind smile.

"he's a good kid." the Boyd girl said, nodding towards Jules.

"yeah, he is. I got lucky with this one." she kissed his forehead softly.