𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖨𝗍 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁

𝖠 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝖠 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

"PUSH!" the nurse practically screamed.

Emmy leaned forward and pushed with all she had in her.

John held her hand and Paul, for some reason, was still sat there with his mouth agape.

"i can't do this." She breathed out.

"yes you can!" the nurse exclaimed.

Emmy took a few breaths and pushed hard.

"that's it! Keep going! We have a head!" the nurse excitedly said.

Em cried hard and gave the hardest push yet.

She sighed out in relief as the sound of a sweet little baby's cries filled the room.

"congratulations you have a boy!" the nurse handed their up to Emmy.

"hi..." she whispered to her baby boy as tears spilled out her eyes.

John kissed her forehead and touched his sons little hand with his finger.

Even Paul couldn't help but shed a little tear.

Emmy kissed her baby's forehead head, "are you figure out a name yet?" the nurse asked.

"uh yeah, John Charles Julian Lennon." John said with a smile.

"Julian for short after me mum." He said to Em.

...

IT HAD BEEN few hours after the birth of Julian Lennon, Emmy still couldn't believe she'd given birth.

Her father had visited, with Melody and the kids. John had called Mimi and told her the news, he promised her they'd come up to visit in a few days.

Paul had gone home to freshen up and he came back with Jane, Ritchie, Mo and Zak soon arrived and so did Pattie and George.

The nurse had told them before the arrival of all their friends, that they'll be able to leave by the end of that day since everything was completely fine.

Em gave Mo, Pattie and Jane a final hugs before they left and now it was just John and Emmy.

John held his son protectively as Emmy got ready to go home, she had taken a shower not long after she'd had Jules.

"right you ready to go?" she asked him, "yes." he smiled.

John passed Jules over to Em and then took the bags.

The nurse passed by and said, "i was just informed that there is quite a bit of press outside, waiting pacifically waiting for yous. If you want i could call someone to get them away."

Emmy looked at John worriedly, "i think we'll be ok, the car is parked close. But thank you." he smiled.

Em quickly passed Jules to John and hugged the nurse, "thank you." she smiled.