𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟨

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟨

IT HAD BEEN a few months later, motherhood was nothing but an absolute dream and Jules was probably the greatest thing to happen to her, beside John.

The past few months she'd been working hard to get back into shape for her role in Coppélia, which she succeeded thank the lords.

Jules had done nothing but completely, changed her world from dark to light. She loved that little boy with her whole self, he was absolutely perfect, what she always wanted, what she needed.

It was the last night of Coppélia, and she was ending it in Paris.

She'd been told the crowd was quite large, which made her nervous, she knew that it had to be perfect, and show everyone how much of a beautiful ballerina she was.

Emmy couldn't help feel frightened for John, since a few days before the band had been to a interview and John said that the band were, 'more popular than jesus.'

She'd seen everything in the new and how the public were reacting to his words, it was a terrible sight.

Emmy was in her dressing room, just going over her parts.

Tina sat on the love seat and read through the newspaper, she'd picked up from the airport when they were on their way to Paris.

Em sat on the floor and stretched her legs and arms.

She stood up and adjusted her hair piece gently.

"you feeling alright?" Tina asked.

"i'm just worried about John, the others, Jules. It's just scary how aggressive everyone is." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"hey, everything's going to fine, John and the boys are completely fine and Jules is most certainly OK." Tina reassured her.

Emmy nodded and took a deep breath, one of the backstage men poked his head and said, "your on in two minutes."

"thank you." Em smiled.

She took one last look in the mirror and smiled at Tina, "you'll kill it! Break a leg!" she said.

Emmy quickly got to the stage and waited for the curtains to lift.

...

She rushed off the stage and took a sip of water, Tina smiled widely at her.

While she was on stage, she had realised that the performance was live on television, maybe she'd gotten told but didn't listen she wasn't sure.

They weren't wrong saying the crowd was quite large, it was full to the brim.

She'd notice how they obviously had to bring out extra chairs for those who didn't get ones.

"you were bloody excellent!" Tina smiled.