𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖶𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟣𝟣𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟪

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟣𝟣𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟪

EMMY SAT IN the now single bed, John had gotten them separated after they'd had sex.

He'd not spoken to her one bit, not even looked at her one. Unfortunately, Paul, Jane and Neil had left on the 26th.

Tina and Simon had left a few days after, since they missed Daisy too much, but Rose had stayed for the sake of Em, which she was so thankful for.

It was only herself, Pattie, Rose, Magic Alex, George and lastly John left.

She was thinking that the next day she'd most likely be catching a plane home with Rose, she was fed up and missed Jules more than anything.

"i wonder how they are getting on at the club without me." Rose spoke, looking through a magazine with Em.

"yeah i know, they'll probably be miserable." Em joked, "probably are, to be fair." she agreed.

The blonde scowled at her friend and circled a pretty pink dress with her pen.

"circle that one, i really like that." Rose pointed to a yellow skirt, the pink pen circled around it.

Just then there was a knock on the door, both girls jumped, the pen flew across the room and landed on the ground.

Rose went to the door and Em went after the pen. As she crouched down to pick it up, her brows furrowed as their was a large stack off letters underneath Johns mattress.

She pulled them out, the top was assigned to John.

That writing, it was so familiar, she'd seen it on many occasions.

Curiosity got the best of her and she opened the letter, her heart beat fast.

Dear John,

I'm not sure when this will get too you, but as i say in all of my letters. I miss you very much.

Your comfort, your love, your jokes, your sarcasm everything, but i'm sure you'd get bored if i listed everything.

I've felt very lonely without you by side, specially in the morning after we'd make beautiful love the night before.

I have been working very hard especially for you.

At night i think about you and only you, how incredible you make me feel.

I hope you do the same. I'd like to think you think of me, instead of your wife.

But please, stop by when you get back to London. I'd be very happy to see you and we can express how much we've missed each other these past month.

I love you dearly.

Sincerely,
Yoko Ono

Em though she was going to be sick, she felt it for sure. Tears streamed down her cheek.

"Em?" Rose questioned as she could see her sitting on the ground a dozen of tears rolled down her face.

Herself and Pattie rushed over to her, they saw a large pile of letters, "what are these?"

"their loves letters...between my husband and his mistress." Em cried.

Roses heart dropped, her eyes widen same with her mouth.

Pattie picked up a letter, her hand flew to her mouth "my goodness."

"this has been going on since 1967." Em spoke, staring forward miserably "i remember all them coming to the door."

Rose stared forward just as Em was doing, all of the girls absolutely shocked.

Em stood up and stumbled, she angrily walked out the bungalow, she stormed down the path.

Pattie and Rose chased after her. She saw George come into sight, he stood in front of a random van, "Em, what's wrong?" he asked, almost as if he was guarding the van.

She heard some sounds coming from it, her brows furrowed, she shoved George out the way.

"no, Em, don't." he begun but it was just too late.

She opened the door and gasped, there laid a naked John and there was some blonde girl sat on top of him.

Her whole body turned off, she stared at the sight, her eyes watered like a river.

John sat up and stared at his wife, that was it, he'd finally been caught after all those years.

...

IT HIT NIGHT  Em sat on the bed with her luggage, she'd decided that herself and Rose were leaving.

Rose was just finishing packing up in her room. That was then John came in, as he was away to get onto his bed, he noticed all the letter laying on the floor.

"shit..." his head fell into his hands, Em turned to look his way.

"not been your luckiest day, has it?" she questioned.

He looked up at his wife, he nodded in agreement.

"Em they're here." Rose poked her head in, she gave John a disapproving look.

Em got her things and walked away, she took one final look at John and took off.

She waved bye to Pattie and George and the two got into the car.

The trip to the airport was quick, and in no time she was high in the sky, away from her problems.

Em took her notebook out and begun to write.

Dear diary

Its definitely been some time since the last time you've heard from me. I only write when i need to let my emotions out and right now i need you most.
I never really expected John to do this. I thought hopefully by the time we got home we'd be back to normal, happy. No, that's not the case for us. Paul told me 'it would get better.' maybe it's getting better by letting go of someone you've loved since you were a teenager.
He clearly didn't have the same thoughts of making things up with me. It hurt to feel that, i hurt all over, i could feel my heart chipping each second that past.
How are you supposed to let someone go you love?
How are you supposed to tell your little boy that most likely his mummy and daddy will be separated?
I made a vow, 'i'll love you until the day i die' no matter what happened i would always love John Lennon was everything i have.
He'd been found out, i didn't need to feel this way anymore, i couldn't get worse than him.

...

AN -  sorry short chapter
but i want to thank everybody for all the reads, i really appreciate it ❤️