𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖬𝗒 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾

𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟦𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟨

𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟦𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟨

EMMY, MO AND RITCHIE had all arrived in Almería, Spain. They'd all be visiting John while he was filming, Maureen and Ritchie were only staying until the 10th but Em was staying the 17th.

Unfortunately, Jules wasn't aloud to join them.

Thankfully, Melody volunteered to take care of him, while she was gone. He'd stay with his grandad and granny until Emmy returned.

John had around a month left of filming and he'd finally be home, she was glad it was almost over and he could be back at home with her.

The three off them all sat in the car driving to where the movie was being filmed.

Emmy held a cigarette between her fingers and looked out the window.

She'd decided to go comfortable with her outfit that day wearing, a pale yellow swing dress, light blue pumps, a light blue floppy sun hat and blue lenses sunglasses with a brown outline.

She kept her hair down and did her usual makeup, she took her white basket bag.

Her hair flew around all over the place in the car, she blew the hair that kept flying into her mouth.

Ritchie laughed at her face, Em smiled and took a puff.

The past month she'd gotten better then worse and that cycle just continued, throughout September.

She's gotten back into her habits near the end of that month, especially after her Playboy photoshoot she did.

She had a love hate relationship with that feeling now, back then she loved it but now she wasn't too sure.

Emmy felt terrible for herself, ever since the girls trip, drugs had became a huge part of her daily routine.

She took LSD at least once a day, she'd even did some cocaine with Marianne Faithful, Bob Dylan and Mick Jagger a few weeks before.

And of course, the four of them went out to a club in Soho afterwards.

She didn't understand why she felt so guilty to be leavings Jules. Guess it was because she'd barely spent any time with him, it made her feel like a terrible mother.

But she promised herself after John came back from filming and got back to work, she'd spend as much time as she could with her son.

"we're here." the driver said.

Emmy opened the door and got out, so did the others. She placed her hand onto her head to keep her hat from blowing off.

In the distance, John could see the beautiful sight of Clementine Darling, he smiled widely.

'god she looks beautiful.' he thought to himself.

He could see the cigarette the dangling out the corner of her mouth, her long legs, her blonde hair, god he could even see her bright blue eyes.