𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌

𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢

𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢

FINALLY, it was Emmys 16th birthday. She couldn't of been happier. The past month had been a blast, being more than happy with John, getting closer with Astrid, and moving into her house, getting a job as a bartender at the Kaiserkeller, life was treating her well for once.

Astrid mum had been out of town for the week, so she allowed the lads to come over the night before, the lot of them got to drunk so they all ended up staying there for the night, John and Emmy didn't mind that much.

She was woken up by him between her legs, giving her his birthday present.

The blonde let out moan as she orgasmed. She giggle when John came up with his bed head, he cuddle into her and placed soft kisses on her neck.

She smiled to herself and ran her fingers through his hair, "Emmy!" Astrid shouted, running through with a box.

"happy birthday!" she smiled , wrapping her arms around Emmy.

The Darling girl pulled the blanket up to hide her naked body, Astrid passed her the box "thanks." Emmy smiled.

She lifted the lid of the box and unfolded with tissue wrapping, she let out a loud gasp. It was a pair of point shoes  "oh! thank you!" Emmy squealed.

"you deserve it." Astrid squeezed Emmys hand with a large smile.

"i'll leave you two to it then, we'll be going out from break at 10:00 so be ready by then." she said, walking out the room.

"that gives me twenty minutes to make you cum a few more times." John smiled cheekily before pouncing onto her.

...

SHE BREATHED OUT as she plié, it was the first time she'd worn point shoes in years, since her mother threw her old ones in the bin.

Her leg was better but not 100%, sometimes it would go numb for a few minutes.

She leaned down and untied the shoes.

Emmy walked over to the bed that sat against the wall of the room, she took a sip of water and stared out the window.

"you look so beautiful." John said, standing at the door watching his girlfriend.

Emmy smiled at him and felt her cheeks warm up.

"here your real gift." he said, passing her a red velvet box as he sat down beside her.