𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝟣𝟦 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟫𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟫𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

"RIGHT SO WHERE is John?" Tina asked, leaning back in her comfy chair.

"at this Technicolor Dream concert thing, i was half asleep when he told me this morning." Em chuckled.

"what he only told you this morning?" she questioned.

"yeah." she yawned as she responded.

"hey, have you heard off Yoko Ono? I've been meaning to ask you that." The blonde questioned.

"sounds familiar...uh...Yoko, she wrote that book, it was like Grapefruit or something." Tina said.

Em nodded, remembering how she'd gotten that book a while back.

"she was at the club on the first night." Tina brought up.

"yeah, we ran into each other when i was in the bathroom. She was telling me how John had came to one of her art shows."

"since when did John go to art shows?" her manager asked with a chuckle.

"no clue," the blonde shrugged.

"right, well Hugh Hefner wants you to go over and do a shoot with...ah what was her name...?" Tina looked through her diary
"Sharon Tate. He said she is a lovely women and she'd really like too meet you."

"wasn't she in Eye Of The Devil?" Em asked.

"uh yeah, i'm pretty sure." Tina answered.

"she's gorgeous!" Em smiled widely, "isn't she just?" the darker haired women said with a grin plastered across her face.

"when am i going?" Em asked.

"the 5th of May." Tina said as she peered down at her diary again.

"oh okay." the blonde nodded her head reluctantly.

"what's wrong?" Tina questioned with a frown.

"i'm just thinking, if i'm away to be in America, and well John will be doing his thing and Cecelia's away to go away on the same day, i don't know who will look after Jules." She exclaimed worriedly.

"maybe Simon?" Tina questioned.

"maybe..." Em didn't want Simon to look after her son, she wanted John to look after him, it was his son after all.

...

SHE STOPPED HER car outside of Abbey Road studios, she was aware John wasn't going to be there, but she thought since she'd not seen Brian in a while she would go pay him a very much needed visit.

Em walked up the few steps and walked through the doors, she smiled Frida.

They chatted for a bit, and the receptionist gave her directions of where Bri would most likely be.