𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖸𝗈𝗎

AS SOON AS JOHN got home, Emmy instantly became Clementine Lennon, she liked it, it had a nice ring too it

She had gotten a gorgeous white mini dress designed by Dior, that had a cute little flower on the collar.

They had rushed to the registry office on the 10th of November, Paul and Jane were there.

By twelve o'clock that day, Emmy had officially became a Lennon and she couldn't have been happier.

As the newspapers said, there were at least a hundred journalists and paparazzi, trying to catch a glimpse of the newly weds.

John and Em, the very next day, ran off to Milan for their honeymoon, which only could last five days, since unfortunately John had to get back to work after ages of being off.

But those fives day were an absolute joy, Em honestly felt like a new women and she felt refreshed from that.

After they arrived back in swinging London, Em took on the role of a house wife, she didn't mind it but she loved spending time with Jules and watching him grow.

Tina had even had a daughter off her known, at the end of November, her name was Daisy, who was absolutely adorable.

She'd had a busy few months, especially since the pubic couldn't seem to get over the fact that herself and John Lennon had gotten married, like wow big shocker.

It was now end of January, the band had been working hard on their new album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

John constantly ranted on about it, until he just started to get fed up with it, and then suddenly he was ranted on about how much it pissed him off.

George this, Paul that, Ringo can't do this, blababababa, Em knew it'd be a whole different story if it was one of them saying that about John.

...

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟪𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

HER LONG pyjama trousers trailed along the stairs and she walked down them.

She rubbed her eyes tiredly and yawned, the smell of coffee scattered throughout their home.

Emmy could here John playing with Jules in the kitchen, their son making little noises in response.

She smiled and walked into the kitchen, "morning love." John smirked, looking at his wife.

"hi." she grumbled, pouring coffee into a mug.

She sat down on one of the island seats, and pecked Julian's cheek "m-mama."