𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖲𝗈𝗁𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗎𝖻𝗌

THEY WERE on their last outfit of the day and were ending it in a club in Soho

Jules had slept the whole time, thankfully, and now it was time to head home.

They all drove back to Ziggies, all of them half asleep, thank the lord Em had the day of the next day.

They all said their goodbyes and Jules and Em got into the car, they stopped to get some chips.

Em got Jules mushy peas, which he seemed happy about.

She stopped the car outside the house and smiled as she saw Johns car.

She pushed the front door open, she held onto Jules hand tightly.

"John?" she called out.

Em could hear talking coming from the sitting room, her brows furrowed and walked toward the room.

"hello love." Paul smiled, kissing her cheek.

"oh hi Paul." she replied slightly startled.

George, Ringo and John as sat around in the living room, passing a joint around.

Not even a hello or anything, John snatched the bag of food right out of Ems hands.

She watched as he opens the bag and pulled up the bag of chips and Jules peas.

He begun eating it like he'd not eaten for years, Em rolled her eyes and took herself and Jules away.

"pe-peas." Jules cried.

Em looked at him sadly and picked him up into her arms, "it's ok Jules, you can have some apple sauce instead."

The others all gave one another a guilty look, they couldn't help but feel bad.

Emmy hated how John constantly did that, she'd come home and he'd just ignore her, like she was invisible or something.

She placed Jules onto his chair and got his apple sauce, she looked down sadly.

"how was your day?" Paul asked, walking through into the kitchen.

"uh yeah, it was good." she responded.

It shouldn't have been Paul asking her that, it should've been her husband and last time she'd check the McCartney boy wasn't her husband.

"sorry about him." he muttered, settling down beside Jules.

"nah it's fine." she replied, sitting down with them.