𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟥𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟦

𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟥𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟦

THAT VERY NIGHT, the night before 1965.

Keith Richards held one of most grooviest party, he'd invite The Beatles, The Kinks, The Who, Peter and Gordon, the whole lot.

Emmy got her invite from Mick Jagger, who had become quite fond of the blonde since there photoshoot together.

Mick knew she'd have some friends there, Marianne Faithful, Jane Asher, Jean Shrimpton.

Emmy sat in her hotel bedroom with Jean, and she had just finished her makeup, she decided she'd wear a green mini dress, some multicoloured bangles, a pink jewelled clutch, pink slingback heels and to finish the look she teased her hair.

"come on Jean lets go!" Emmy shouted, she got the car keys.

The pair walked down the stairs and got to the car, they got in and Em started the car and their journey begun.

The music played loudly as the cool air made their hair blow, she'd put the roof down even though it was the middle of winter.

They could see Keiths house in the distance, she sped up a bit and in no time they were there.

She parked the car outside his car, where stubbing out her cigarette and reapplying her lipgloss, herself and Jean were ready. They linked arms and walked to the house.

...

Well, shake it up, baby, now
Twist and shout
Come on, come on, come, come on, baby, now
Come on and work it on out
You know you twist, little girl
You know you twist so fine
Come on and twist a little closer now
And let me know that you're mine, woo

Clementine giggled as Mick spun her around and dipped her.

"did i mention you look outstanding tonight?" he said.

She smiled and nodded, "yes Mick, you've reminded me."

"there music is incredible, don't you think love?" he said.

"who? The Beatles?" she questioned, which he nodded too.

"oh yes, for sure! There amazing." she exclaimed with a small grin.

As Twist and Shout ended, Emmy took a sip of her cocktail.

Baby Love by The Supremes begun, she sat on the couch and relaxed a bit.

Baby love, my baby love
I need you, oh how I need you (Baby love, ooh, baby love)

But all you do is treat me bad
Break my heart and leave me sad
Tell me, what did I do wrong
To make you stay away so long