𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾: 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟧

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟧

IN ONE DAY Emmy would be back in New York.

She didn't want to leave, she had been spending time with John, going to the studio to listen to them and even hanging out with Jane, Mo and Pattie, who were very much fond of Em.

It had been a blast in London, she wanted to stay and live the lifestyle she had lived for the past few weeks.

Emmy obviously loved New York but there was something about London, or maybe it was someone that was holding her back from leaving.

She laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

Over in Surrey, John did the exact thing but he had a girl named Lydia under his arm, both of them in the nude.

He'd gotten rid of Lisa and few weeks back after the show and well Lydia was a pretty blonde, blue eyed girl, with long legs, clearly Johns type.

And out of nowhere Lydia muttered, "sometimes when you talk to me, you don't even see me. Look a girl knows when she's not the one."

John looked down at her and sighed, "and i know i'm not the one for you, Emmy is." she said.

"how do you know who Emmy is?" he questioned.

"you never shut up about her, John. I can tell your crazy about her." she said as she got out the bed and started to put her clothes back on.

"bye John." with that she walked out.

John laid there and thought about Em, she was leaving tomorrow morning, he had to do something before then.

Meanwhile, with Emmy, she ran through the rain and got into her car, she took her hood of her pink rain coat down and started the car.

She quickly got through the traffic and was on the clear road to Johns.

As she pulled up, she saw a blonde hair girl buttoning the rest of her shirt as she ran to her car from his house.

Emmys heart dropped to her stomach for a few moments, she looked down disappointedly.

John rushed to the front door and then saw Ems car, 'fuck' he thought to himself, she must've saw Lydia.

Emmy looked up and saw John at the door, he couldn't the tears clouding up in her beautiful eyes.

He shook his head, he quickly got to her car window that had already been opened.

"Em it wasn't what it seemed like." he said.

"then what was it John?" she asked with a shaky voice.

"she means nothing." he said, "please believe me."

She looked at him and nodded, she had no time to be angry at him.

"let me drive and i'll take you somewhere." he said, Emmy got out the car and quickly went to sit at the other side.