𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖟𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖟𝖟 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖚𝗌 𝖹𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗂𝖟𝗌

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟥𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟥𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

CECELIA HAD insisted of coming over and taking care of Jules, Tina had also stopped by and dropped off Daisy, the nanny happily taking her as well.

The two close friend rode through London together, until they reach Ziggies.

The car came to a stop, and they hopped out the car.

She wore a white bell sleeve silk blouse, a floral pink waistcoat, blue trouser with thin gold design over them and she finished the look with crème pumps.

She'd kept her hair down and did minimal makeup as always.

The front door of Ziggies opened, the coldness outside instantly taking over the heat inside.

Quickly, Tina shut the door and chuckled.

Emmy inhaled the smoke of her cigarette and looked around the store, that only had few customers.

They both walked to the back, where the one and only Lesley Dawson, also known as Twiggy, stood modelling some clothes for the new line.

Emmy smiled and waved kindly to her, and sat down on the couch. She reached over and picked up one of Simons sketch book, she'd always loved looking through his book, she found it very interesting looking through his designs.

She smiled at the picture he drew off Em, when she tried her wedding dress on.

He even had a sketch of John in his suit, looking incredibly sexy, as always.

She flicked through the pages, and smiled at the drawing of Tina in a beautiful wedding dress.

Em couldn't help herself but giggle, "what are you giggling at?" Tina questioned.

"oh nothing." the blonde replied, with another small laugh.

She closed the book and leaned back on the couch, she watched as Simon lit a joint and passed it too Tina.

It had been a fair while since she'd smoked one of them, Tina offered her it and of course Em took it.

Her eyes closed and she smiled. That morning had been rather quiet, John was off filming the video for Strawberry Fields Forever.

And he had an early night the night before, so she'd had a good night and a decent morning for once.

Emmy stood up and walked over to the record player, she looked through the records and picked out Revolver.