𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝖽

𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

JOHN HAD arrived back in London the day before, he'd not went home, he had decided to stay at Paul's and Janes, before George and Pattie left he sat them all down and made a large apology for being a dick.

Ever since then, everything had been fine, him and Paul had made up, but John had no guts to phone Em, god he hadn't even called Yoko.

"how about we all go to the club tonight, we can get Ritchie, Brian, Mal, Neil to come it'll be a groove." Paul suggested as himself, Jane and John all sat around the kitchen eating lunch.

"i'm not sure, i'd be the only girl." Jane muttered, taking a sip of orange juice.

"we could get Em, she'd be there anyways." Paul said.

"she doesn't work on Tuesdays." John spoke quietly.

"oh." The McCartney boy said, looking away from John.

"Rose will be there." he added, Jane nodded her head with a kind smile.

"Lennon, you coming?"

John nodded his head, he need some alcohol urgently and The Scorpion Club had quite the selection.

"we will leave around six?" Paul asked, "perfect." Jane replied, she peered upwards at the time it was two in the afternoon, that gave her time.

Over at Kenwood, Em sat on an inflatable donut in the pool trying to cool herself off from the hot sun.

A heavily pregnant Maureen, sat at the side with Marianne, Tina and Jenny floated beside Em.

Jules sat asleep on a chair, "how about we go to the club tonight?" Jenny suggested.

Em looked at her and nodded, "i'd like that, i need some alcohol urgently."

"i'll give Ritchie a call and ask if he wants to come, just so it's easier to get home." Mo smiled.

Marianne nodded, "yeah, i've got nothing better to do."

"definitely." Tina spoke.

"this is great timing, i just got a new sexy dress." Em smiled.

Jenny giggled, "oooooo."

...

IT HIT BANG ON five forty five when Em stepped out the cab in her black strapless velvet extra mini dress, her black stockings, her black patent slingback heels and some black opera gloves to finish it off.

The press snapped pictures of her left, right and centre, she smiled as she walked past them.

She'd decided to go earlier, so she could have some pre drinks with Rose and very much needed chit chat.

The cherry lollipop was held tightly in her hand, she was enjoying it and was in fear of dropping it.

She'd been able to do the perfect little wing with her eyeliner and for the first time in years did a red lip, which she was liking quite a lot and she kept her hair down with a slight tease on the top.