𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾 𝖮𝗇 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾

THE LENNONS arrived at the home of Ritchie and Mo Starkey

Two other cars parked at the front, who belonged to George Harrison and Paul Mccartney.

The car came to a stop, Em hopped out and walked to the back to get Jules.

Her large pink sunglasses hid her eyes, from the dull sun.

She picked up her son, she slammed the door shut and locked the car.

John put his arm around both of them and they walked to the front door, he knocked a couple of times before Ritchie answered.

"hiya guys!" he smiled happily, "long time no see Em!"

"you too!" she pecked his cheek and stopped into the house, Jules grabbed onto the door holding them both back.

She chuckled, and gently pulled his little hands away.

John handed Ritchie a pack of beers, since John insisted they should bring them.

Em shook her head and chuckled, she walked past to two men and handed towards the living room, where everyone else was.

"Em!" Mo said happily, she stood up instantly and indulged her in a hug.

"hi Mo." the blonde smiled.

Then she thought, that was the first time she'd seen Mo and Jane since the beginning on 1967.

Jane shared a hug with her and of course Pattie did.

George gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek, and Paul "you doing ok?"

"yeah." Em smiled, pecking his cheek.

Jules reached out for his uncle Paulie, the McCartney boy smiled widely and took the little boy in his arms.

Em sat down beside Pattie on the couch, "how is everything going?" she asked.

"just dandy, they're planning the release party for the new line, on the 10th." the Lennon girl replied.

"oh great!" Pattie smiled.

Jules crawled towards Zak, who was playing with his toys.

Em watched as her son interacted with the other little boy, they two seemed to remember each other because within seconds they were playing happily together.

She smiled and reached into her bag to pull out her packet of cigarettes and lighter.

She lit it, and offered Pattie one, which she gladly took.