𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇:𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄!

𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟦

𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟦

SHE LACED up her points, as she sat backstage. It was showtime and she needed to be ready.

Clementine took a sip of water and breathed in and out.

If she'd known she'd be the Sugar Plum Fairy in the Nutcracker, she probably would've laughed, but god, she couldn't believe it still.

It was her first time in London since 1962, she always loved it there, she wanted to live there her whole life.

She got off the floor and quickly practiced, and she heard the crowd clap, which only meant it was Emmys time.

"your on." the man at the side said, she nodded and stepped onto stage and got into her starting position.

The crowd watch in amazement as she danced so beautifully and elegantly across the stage.

Little did Emmy know, four stunned men were sat at the left of her watching her.

She pirouetted and smiled, she'd done it.

The crowd just stared for a few moments and then, the whole of London City stood up from their seats and clapped, cheered, whistled.

She couldn't of been prouder of herself. It was her last show and she was glad it ended on a good note.

She got of stage and was greeted with "you've done me proud." the director said "thank you sir." she smiled.

She got to her dressing room and said a quick hi to the other, main, Sugar Plum Fairy, before she walked out leaving Emmy alone.

She took her points off and tutu. Em changed into a lilac jumper, white cigarette trousers and white ballet flats.

She went to the bathroom and dunked her head into the sink to get the gel out her hair.

The blonde got a towel and wrapped her hair in it, she picked up her hair brush and brushed through her hair.

She walked back to the dressing room and turned the hair dryer on.

After she'd finished, she lit a cigarette and inhaled.

She packed up her things and turned off the light, "i'll see you when i see you." she smiled to Andy.

"bye love." he pecked her cheek and smiled.

She walked down the stairs and quietly walked up the right isle. Em looked behind at the stage and smiled, she leaned against the wall and watched the show, a fag in one hand and her hairbrush in the other.

From afar John Lennon watched her, he couldn't believe it. It was his Em.

His 'girlfriend' Lisa tapped his arm and gave him a dirty look, "stop looking at her." she said.