𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒:𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾

EMMY LET OUT a loud groan as she woke up, the bed was empty, indicating John had most likely left

Her eyes peeled open and saw a small note on the bedside table, she reached over and unfolded it.

Dear Em, get ready for tonight
i've got a incredible surprise for you, be ready by five thirty.

lots of love John x

Emmy smiled and blushed, 'wonder what he had in mind?' she thought.

"morning!" Mo smiled, walking into the room.

"morning Mo." Em said tiredly, "i assume you got Johns letter?" the brunette asked.

Emmy nodded, "yeah. Any idea where he's taking me?"

"my lips are sealed." Mo replied.

The blonde chuckled as she sat up in bed, she stretch her arms and yawned.

"there some fresh fruit down there, that John got, if you want any." Mo said.

"yeah, i'll come down." Em agreed, she got out of bed and followed behind Mo.

They reached the empty kitchen, "Neil and Ritchie went with John, but we have the day to ourself. So they've gotten us a car and now we can go have an adventure." Mo said happily.

"oh my...really?!" Emmy squealed excitedly.

"yes!" Mo smiled.

They finished eating and both rushed to their room to get dressed.

Emmy wore a lilac babydoll dress, white pumps, a white floppy hat and a basket.

She kept her hair down and did a small amount of makeup.

Mo passed Em the car keys, they excitedly got into the roofless car.

The blonde started the engine and  they begun their journey to the town.

...

IT HIT FIVE THIRTY which meant John had finally finished for the day, him, Ringo and Neil rushed back to the villa.

Emmy was in the room, she'd found a beautiful mini dress while she was out, it was a white dress that was silver flakes scattered over it and to finish her outfit she got some silver sandal flats.