𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒

EMMY PLACED her beret onto her head and reapplied her lip gloss.

Woody was sitting at the chairs preparing to film.

"he'll just ask you a few questions." Tina said.

"ok." the blonde smiled.

"right just go on wherever your ready." a man from backstage said.

Emmy walked over to Woody and smiled, "how incredible is it too have Clementine Darling!" he cheerfully smiled looking at the young girl.

Instead of shaking her hand, like what she thought, he pulled in for a hug.

"goodness! You tower over me." he chuckled, earning a uncomfortable laugh from Em.

"how have you been?" he asked as they sat down.

"yeah i've been good." she replied.

"the whole globe at this point wants to know what happened yesterday, so please, do tell." Woody said.

Emmy swallowed, "uh...my mother had never been a fan of me, especially when i was younger. And i just think it really private what she did, but yesterday i was close to finishing a photo shoot and then she walked in. I was shocked because that was the first time i had seen since 1960. I took her to the cafe that was around the corner from the studio and we talked until she'd told me some news about my dad, it just shocked me, cause it felt like he had just disappeared off the face of the eartg but she knew where he was that whole time. I was just angry. So i walked out and she followed me, and yeah what you saw from the video was what was said." she paused.

"every interviewer has said that my actions were wrong...like all was said was honesty. She's never cared about me so why should i care about her. And people are saying 'her mother didn't deserve that' if you knew what she put me through when i was younger you'd maybe and hopefully reword yourself. I was too scared to say anything when i was younger, but she not going to kick me about now, it was what she deserved." she finished.

Woody looked at her with wide eyes, "right...thank you very much." and that was it, it was over.

Emmy smiled over to Tina gave chuckled at the reaction of the man.

The blonde collected her things and herself and Tina got prepared to get to the car quickly from the press.

Emmys security guard, Simon, whisper to Tina, "its crazy out there. I don't know how we will get passed, they don't care about the situation anymore they care and want her."

Tina nodded, "this there any other exits?" she asked.

"no mam, sorry."

Simon was able to signal to the driver, Charlie, to move the car closer to the exit, hopefully making it easier to get through the crowd.