𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌

THREE MORE DAYS until they all went home

Emmy was excited, since she'd see Jules, but she's was going miss Santorini.

LSD had became a huge part of their trip, popping the pill whenever it wore off.

They smoked at least, three or four joint per day.

Every time the public saw them, they'd most likely be high but they didn't need to know that.

Emmy had just woken up from her nap.

The group had taken a boat trip and went swimming with turtles, which was amazing.

She yawned and stretched her arms, she heard the phone ringing in the foyer.

She could hear someone pick it and then Jenny walked through, "it's John." she smiled.

Emmy nodded and followed behind her, she thanked Jenny and took the phone.

"hello?"

"hello my love." John said, "how you doing?"

"i'm doing good, i miss you though Johnny." said Em.

"i miss you too baby." he said, she smiled.

"maybe you can come visit me at some point." he suggested.

"i'd love that." she replied.

"i've started writing a song, i'm not sure what to call it yet." he said, "i can't wait to hear it." Em smiled.

He smiled on the other line, "have you heard from Cecelia?" he asked.

"mhm, Jules is perfect she said." The blonde said.

"that's good. Your leaving in a few days?" he questioned.

"yes." she said in return.

"right...i'll ask about you coming, i won't be able to last another moment without you." he said.

She blushed and bit the tip of her finger gently, "same with me. Could Jules maybe come if we're aloud?" she asked.

"i'll ask Dick." he told her, talking about Dick Lester, the director.

"good, Jules can have his first vacation." she giggled lightly.

He chuckled, "he sure can."

"i best be off Em, i love you." he said, "i love you too John."

With that, he hung up.  Emmy looked down already missing his voice.

She went back to her room and changed into her blue and green paisley bikini.

Emmy walked down the hall and into back garden, all the others sat by the pool.

The blonde placed blue squared sunglasses over her eyes, she laid on the sun bed beside Tina.