𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋?

𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

EMMY RAN her finger over the bruise that had grown across her left cheek.

She picked up some makeup and tried her hardest to cover the mark, which worked better then she expected.

There was a knock on the bathroom door, she opened it and saw Cecelia smile gently at her as she held a paper bag.

"here is your costume," she spoked, passing the bag to Em.

"thank you Cecelia." she smiled, the nanny nodded and walked away.

Em took a deep breath and looked back at herself in the mirror, her eyes begun to water slightly.

She smiled through the tears and applied some blush onto her cheeks.

She peered into the bag and saw very little amount of clothes, John had sent himself to get a costume for Em, for the costume party they were having that night for the release of the Magical Mystery Tour film.

Em pulled out her costume and her face instantly dropped, a black and white striped strapless bathing suit, white sunglasses and open toe black heels, she was having to dress up as Barbie.

She took off her robe and changed into the costume, she looked at herself in the mirror.

Em shook it off and continued to do her makeup.

She had finished her hair, leaving it in a high ponytail and lip a some red lipstick over her lips.

She came out the bathroom and went into the wardrobe, she pulled out a black fur coat, that reached down to her knees and a little black bag.

"Em!" John screeched from downstairs.

Her faces scrunched up and she came out the bedroom and down the stairs.

"the cab is here." he told her, she nodded and followed behind.

"don't let him get away with this." Cecelia said, looking over as John walked off.

Emmy nodded, she was going to let him off, or else she'd end up getting hit and she wasn't risking that.

She joined him in the cab and stared out the window, "you've ruined your outfit with that stupid coat." he muttered.

She ignored him and continued to look away. After a bit she looked down at her legs.

Over the past few months, she'd barley ate and had lost loads of weight, everybody had told her it was unhealthy but she just said, 'John likes it.'