𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒:𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖦𝗈𝖽

𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟧

𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟧

EM WAS DUE any day, she could barely move, her back constantly aches and so did her legs.

Her estimated due date was the 7th which was two days away, she had gotten her small hospital bag packed.

She sat in the kitchen on the bar stool eating her strawberry yogurt, that John had bought her.

He had been coming home early, the past few weeks, just incase anything happened to Emmy.

She heard the front door open and continued to take small spoonfuls of her yogurt.

"well don't you look pretty." John smiled, as he leaned against the door frame.

Emmy smiled licked her spoon, he still stood there and admired her in her pink dress.

He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, "how was your day?" she asked him.

"just the usual." he said taking a seat beside her.

"Did Pattie come over?" he asked, "yeah, she left around an hour ago." Em said, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"you feeling ok?" he questioned, placing his hand over her stomach.

"yeah, just tired." she muttered, "come on then, let's go to bed then."

"but it's only nine thirty that's early for us." she laughed.

"so we're adults we can do whatever we want." he smiled, he wrapped his arm around her waist and they walked upstairs to their bedroom.

He sat down on the bed and watched as Emmy undressed in the walk in wardrobe.

He smiled at her beauty, "what are you smiling for?" she asked, seeing him through the mirror.

He walked over to her and looked at her body, she only wore her lace bra and her panties.

"god you look so sexy." he smirked, Emmy gave him a cheeky smile.

He wrapped his arms around her and she gasped as he grabbed her ass.

She closed her eyes pleasantly, and bit her lip, she kissed his jaw gently.

"you don't understand what you do to me." he whispered in her ear, instantly causing her breath to hitch.

The moment was ruined when the front door was heard being shut, Emmy burrowed her eyebrows and so did John.

They both looked at each other with confusion.

Em grabbed her night dress and pulled it over her.

John walked out their bedroom, Em just behind him.

"mate how the fuck..." John said looking at the bottom of the stairs.

There sat a very drunk Paul McCartney, that some how managed to get into their house.