𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗈𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟪𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟪𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

FINALLY TINA WAS BACK, she had a serious go at Em for firing Anthony, but after the blonde explained how he treated her, Tina couldn't have cared less he was gone.

She hadn't done much to the club, but Em had been going shopping for some bits and bobs, that was all stored in one of the spare rooms at Tinas.

But that day, Em had decided she'd go through some of the thing and try to make the place look sort of presentable.

She drove through London, eyeing up some of the stores, she had to hold herself back from stopping and going in.

She stopped by a small bakery and got herself a hot chocolate and croissant.

She continued her drive and eventually reached the old casino.

Just then she remembered that she was getting the sign delivered that day, all she could remember it was in white glowing letters that said The Scorpion Club.

She stopped the car and headed inside, she looked around at all the boxes, things cover in sheets.

Em went over to the ladder the leaned against the wall and sat it up.

She put her things down onto the floor and climbed up the ladder, she took the sheet of the light.

Her eyes widened as it was a beautiful chandelier, she had to hold onto the ladder as she felt like she was about to fall off from shock.

She looked around the room and saw another five of the sheets on the ceiling.

After she took all the sheets off the chandeliers and spun around and stayed up at the ceiling.

The golden painted stars were needed a touch up, she had decided she want to keep the stars and moon, since she did like them.

She kneeled down on the floor and opened up a box, she smiled faintly at the picture frame of a older women and older man in front of the exact moon that sat beside her.

A large pile of postcards, and more little ornaments.

As she moved around a voice from behind her startled her, "hello love."

Em turned around and was met with the charming face of Paul McCartney.

"oh hi Paul." she smiled "how did you know i was here?" she asked.

"Tina, i came by the offices, she told me you'd be here. John hasn't mentioned anything about this place." the base guitarist said looking around.

"because i've not told him yet." Em muttered, feeling even more guilty then she already was.

"oh. So you've been telling John all the random stuff that has been getting delivered to the house it was Tinas?" Paul said smartly.

"uh yeah exactly that, actually." Em couldn't help but chuckled at how he'd been able to work it all out.

The McCartney boy smiled widely, "your accent is beginning to disappear."

"yeah sadly," the blonde said as she looked around the room.

"what is this place anyway?" he asked, moving towards her.

"a club, now. It was a casino." she said, "it's called the Scorpion Club."

"like your birth sign?"

"bingo." her brow furrowed ever so slightly, he knew her birth sign, she'd be surprised if John even knew her birthday or age.

"do you need any help?" he asked, "that would be amazing!" Ems smiled.

He kneeled down beside her and opened a box, "Jesus, look at these." he said looking at a picture of a middle aged women in lingerie.

They both chuckled, Paul turned it over and read out "January 14th 1922."

...

A FEW HOURS HAD past and Paul had nipped out to get some food and he arrived back.

The light sky had disappeared, which caused Em to lit some of the candles that were scattered around the room.

Her and Paul sat on a blanket, he'd gotten out his car.

"i heard about what happened at the office." he said, Em looked over at him.

"you firing that man." he added.

"yeah, he was an asshole. Always spoke so much rubbish about women, i just don't understand why some men are like that." she frustratedly said.

"like is criticising women enjoyable or something?" she sighed, leaning her head against the wall.

"i wish more women were like you, not afraid to speak your mind, your the most honest person i know." he said kindly.

She smiled at him and looked down, trying to hid her face as it became flustered.

"no seriously though, your an incredible women, Em." he told her.

He reached over and took her hand in his, he rubbed it gently and sent her a kind smile.

"thank you Paul."

"it's no problem." he said.

She looked over at the small opened window that stood high, her eyes rolled back at she heard the rain begin to fall.

Quickly, she stood up and rushed over to the ladder, she placed it in line with the window and climbed up.

Clearly, the window hadn't been shut in ages because Em couldn't shut it.

Unexpectedly the window slammed shut causing Em to loose her balance and fall off the ladder with a light yelp.

She waited for her back to hit the ground, but it never did.

Em peeled her eyes and her eyes connected with Paul's, her lips parted.

She breathed in and out and they continued to hold eye contact, it wasn't awkward or anything, it was rather perfect.

"thank you." she whispered.

He placed her down in front of him, "it's fine." he muttered.

Still, their eyes continued to hold onto each other.

"i still remember the first time i saw you, i asked John if you were an angel. I wanted you so badly, but you and John just hit it off straight away." he suddenly said.

"i was so jealous, pissed off, part of me hated John, even you. All i wanted was you Em, it's just too late now, for both of us." he admitted to her and even to himself.

She stared at him shocked, she'd never expected that. Much like most girls, the first time she saw Paul she obviously had to admit to herself he was good looking.

It was easier back then but now, they're older, Ems married. She can't just switch off with John and switch back on with Paul.

She loved Paul dearly, very much far away from the way she loved John.

"what are you saying Paul?" she questioned.

"i guess i'm trying to say, i think i've fell for you Em." he said.

...