𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾:𝖲𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝖽

𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟤𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟤𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

AFTER THEY had all arrived back from the yacht, and did some sightseeing. Em and John had a very big and large row in the house.

It was terrible, Jules had sat with Paul and cried, Em had went and slept with Paula in her room, since she couldn't deal with John any longer.

Ringo and Neil had offered to take her with him back to London the following day, which she accepted immediately.

She couldn't bare to be near John for the time being. He had been selfish, violent, horrible, hurtful, embarrassing.

Every single person in that house, had heard the commotion from the husband and wife.

She had finished packing her things and placed her pale yellow sunglasses over her eyes.

Em looked at herself in the mirror and checked over her outfit, a multicoloured floral bubble sleeve mini dress, pale yellow folded boots and some beaded necklaces, comfortable enough to a flight back home.

As she stepped out the room, she looked up the hallway and there stood John, leaning against the wall with a large smiled across his face as he held the telephone close to him.

"are you going to say goodbye to your son?" she asked him, which he gave her the bird in response.

She looked at him disappointingly, and turned away and walked away from the man, that was her husband, with a tired face.

"yeah, that was Clementine. No Yoko, we had a huge fight last night. It wasn't me, she started it." he spoke into the phone.

"what happened?" she asked.

"she was being a bitch, like usual." he chuckled, "just got rowdy."

Em came down the stairs and smiled towards Pattie and Jane, who stood there and had waited for her.

"i'm sorry, for last night." Emmy apologised sincerely, she felt terrible.

She'd honestly be surprised if anybody in that house had gotten any sleep, with how loud John was being.

"it's fine Em!" Pattie told her, for who knew what time.

"just call us when you get back home." Jane smiled, bringing her close friend into a tight hug.

Pattie joined, the three girls stood at the foyer of the house and held each other in one another arms for around five minutes straight, until Ringo poked his head through and told her it was time to go.

She joined Jules, Neil and Ritchie in the car a few moments later, she rolled down the window and looked up at the house as they drove away.

She leaned her head back and closed her, she felt sleep take her, something she had been desperate for.