𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾:𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖦𝗂𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼

EM SIPPED ON HER gin and tonic, she leaned herself against John in the large booth

He kissed her forehead, and ran his fingers through her hair, she hummed to herself.

"what is a dinosaur?" she asked him with furrowed eyebrows.

"a dinosaur is a dinosaur, ain't it?" John questioned.

"ugh, i don't even know." she slurred, she was drunk and exhausted wasn't the best combination for her.

"dinosaurs are those big green things!" Paul shouted form across the table.

"how do you know there green? Mh?" Em questioned drunkenly.

"i think they're pink, don't you John?" she batted her eyelashes at him, "definitely pink."

Em bit her lip and smiled widely. Everybody else had left except for John, herself, Jane and Paul.

"i think i'm going to get going." She said, drinking the rest of her drink.

"how are you getting home?" John asked her, "walking." she chuckled.

"i'll drive, come on." He slurred, it was one thirty in the morning and he was driving her home.

"good luck Johnny." Paul chuckled as they both walked away to Johns car.

She sat herself down and put her legs on the dashboard, after she'd taken her heels off.

John peered over at her and had a clear view of her garters holding up her stockings and her lacy panties.

He shook it off and shallowed, he kept his attention the road as he drove.

Em reached over int Johns pockets and pulled out a package of cigarettes and a lighter.

She lit one and offered John, which he nodded to, instead of handing it over she placed it into his mouth and lit it for him.

She smiled sexily and pressed a kiss on his cheek, she rolled the window down as she sat herself back down.

Em wasn't dumb, she could see John looking at her every second.

So she moved her body, so that her head and upper back out the window.

"what the fuck..." he stopped speaking immediately as he had the perfect sight of her wet underwear.