𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟨

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟨

SHE PARKED her car and stepped out of it, she'd arrived at Abbey Road.

Her sunglasses covered her eyes and she held a cigarette in between her fingers.

She walked up the steps and pushed the door open, she smiled as she saw Frida.

"long time no see!" she said excitedly.

Frida got up from her chair and brought Em into her arms, "it's feels like forever since the last time i saw you!" The dark haired women said.

"i know, we'll have to go for a drink to catch up." Emmy said.

"of course." Frida smiled widely, "well you best be off, you know where they are." she added.

"bye Frida." she smiled

Emmy walked down the hall, she inhaled the smoke from her cigarette and blow it back out.

She reached the door and pushed it open, Brian turned and smiled.

"how you doing?" he asked, "absolutely great!" Em smiled.

"hi George." she said.

"hello love." George smiled.

Emmy took her coat and sunglasses off, Brian eyes widened.

"what's the matter Bri?" She asked, "you look different." he said.

"what do you mean?"

"your really thin." George Martin answered for him, "is everything ok?"

"uh yeah, i've just been running a lot." she lied.

She hoped it wasn't obvious she was lying, Emmy would never run, but they didn't need to know that.

"even with your leg?" Brian questioned.

'oh fuck.'

"it's not as hard as it seems." she nervously said.

They both nodded, and deciding to leave it at that, Brian shot George a worried glance.

She got comfortable in the seat and listen as John begun to sing.

'Tell me that you've got everything you want
And your bird can sing
But you don't get me
You don't get me
You say you've seen seven wonders
And you bird is green
But you can't see me
You can't see me'

She smiled at the song, and the large smile that was printed across Johns face.

Em dug through her bag pulled out the pack of cigarettes, she lit one and inhaled deeply.

...

A FEW HOURS LATER Emmy had gone to have her photoshoot Foale and Tuffin.