𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖨𝗍 𝖣𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖧𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝖬𝖾

𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟤𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟤𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

"COME ON Jules." Em smiled at her sun as he picked up his little armbands.

"mummy, i want to swim like a big boy!" he cheered.

The blonde giggled and held his hand, "and you will, in no time. You just need to be patient."

He nodded and looked around him, he stopped in his tracks and picked up a pink flower off the bush.

He passed it over to Em, and her heart instantly melted "awww Jules." she smiled.

She crouched down to his level and kissed his cheek, "look, put it behind me ear."

He balanced it on her ear and smiled, he clapped his little hands.

"mummy is pretty." he blushed, Em giggled and brought her son into her arms.

"Jules is very handsome." she told him, she picked him up and carried him over to the car.

The car had John, Pattie, George and Neil sat in it waiting for the last two passengers.

Em put Jules onto the ground and she opened the car door for him, he climbs up and landed on his fathers lap with a thud.

She couldn't help but chuckle, but stopped herself as John gave her the dirtiest of the dirtiest looks.

She sat down and buckled up, John did the same to Jules.

That day, they were finally getting to go on the yacht that had been cancelled because of the storm, that had been an unfortunate start to their trip.

"are you excited, Jules?" Em asked her son, he looked up at her and smiled "mhm."

She kissed his cheek and smoothed her hand over his head.

The little boy leaned over and asked in a whisper, "do you have any sweeties?"

"mhm...but shhh." Em smiled, passing him a little sweet.

"don't tell daddy." she told him, he nodded and secretly snuck it into his mouth.

Pattie giggled, looking at the pair. "shhh auntie Pat." Jules smiled.

"oh alright." she went along with him, "good." he said.

Em laughed and looked away out the opened window.