86: See you later

Colin showed his amazing imagination on the bed, tossing and turning, and at the same time verified Si Haolan's guess.

Colin's legs are healed and he can really go to heaven.

The most devastating thing is that he also likes to play sophisticated role-playing. While working hard, he shouts "brother" in Si Haolan's ear in a low voice like an alphabet girl.

"I will protect my brother's beauty. I love him the most in the world."

Si Haolan: "..."

To be honest, Si Haolan was not afraid of anything. He would not obey anyone but Colin.

The final result was that Si Haolan did not return to the crew for three days to film, and was accused of "acting like a big name." Colin sent people to send crazy bribes to the crew, and then Si Haolan regained Si Haolan's impression points.

Si Haolan made peace with Ke Lin, but he couldn't go home for a while because of filming. Ke Lin frequently went out to the hospital in the name of rehabilitation, and then "dropped in" to the studio to visit the studio, fully fulfilling his duty as the number one fan.

Si Haolan didn't know that since Antetokounmpo appeared at the birthday party, a small number of his fans fell in love with a "cult Xipi".

Alphabet Girl

Of course, Si Haolan couldn't put the ring on his finger and put it away carefully. He didn't expect that he could also be a star with a hidden wedding.

The Xianxia drama currently being filmed is progressing very smoothly and has come to an end. As a producer, Li Xinghe made a guest appearance in the drama as an Easter egg.

Li Xinghe arrived at the set. After filming his part, he called Si Haolan over and asked the two of them to walk together.

Si Haolan was surprised that Li Xinghe suddenly wanted to take a walk with him, so they had just walked a few steps by the fake lake in the film and television city when Si Haolan asked, "What's the matter with you?"

Li Xinghe was helpless and said, "Don't worry, the atmosphere hasn't been brewed yet."

Si Haolan looked at him strangely and asked, "What kind of atmosphere?" Do they still need atmosphere between the two of them?

Li Xinghe paused before saying: "The atmosphere of farewell."

This was a bit unexpected. Si Haolan was stunned and asked, "Where are you going?"

Li Xinghe looked at the sparkling artificial lake. He could still deceive people when he didn't speak or pretended to be serious. He was also a handsome and handsome young man.

"I'm leaving, Mr. Haolan." Li Xinghe said seriously.

Si Haolan understood and said, "You're going to Hollywood? That's okay." The actor is great because he became international so quickly.

"...No." Li Xinghe said, "I'm going to another world."

Si Haolan was stunned and looked at him in surprise.

"The plot of this world has passed the ending time of the original book." Li Xinghe looked at Si Haolan sincerely and said, "You can live peacefully here, but I can't."

"I originally crossed over because I failed to achieve my goal in the original world." He sighed, "But I still failed this time."

Speaking of which, both times were related to Si Haolan. The first time he was blocked by Si Haolan and he did not ascend. This time Li Xinghe came to fall in love. From the moment he found out that his love partner was Si Haolan, it meant failure.