05: Come when you want and leave when you want

Si Haolan hadn't slept so deeply for a long time. He seemed to have had some dreams, but the dreams were like flying tidbits and were not clear, but they made people feel comfortable and relaxed.

Ever since he became a demon cultivator, he has almost never had a chance to have sweet dreams. He didn't expect to be able to sleep peacefully after traveling through time.

...There seems to be something wrong.

Si Haolan opened his eyes suddenly. When he mentioned time travel, he thought of the man named Ke who deserved a beating. The thought of his sweet dream was shattered and he woke up angrily.

He found himself lying on a bed in a room. The room was dark, and the light coming through the gaps in the curtains showed that it was already dawn.

There was only one bed, and Si Haolan was the only one on the bed.

He breathed a sigh of relief inexplicably. Without his magic power, his senses were much dulled. Last night, he actually got drunk and was knocked down by tea.

But I slept very comfortably.

Si Haolan got up from the bed, stretched, and looked around. He was the only one in the room. From the decoration, it could be seen that this was obviously not the master bedroom but a guest room. The room was very comfortable and the temperature was adjusted just right.

The guy surnamed Ke didn't get him into the master bedroom, so he knew what he was doing. Si Haolan lifted the thin quilt off his body and was about to get up, when he suddenly found that his legs and feet couldn't move.

He threw the quilt aside and saw that he was tied.

Two chains were tied to his feet and extended to the bottom of the bed, with the other end fixed to the foot of the bed.

The evil thing about the chain is that there are two circles of black leather sheaths tied to the feet. The leather sheaths are hooped with metal anklets, which are wrapped around Si Haolan's ankles. His skin is already very white, and the leather sheaths are Against the black background, the ankles appear delicate and white, and with the iron chains bending and spreading on the bed, it looks very ambiguous.

Si Haolan only had one idea.

Dare you tie your grandpa's legs? Big change.

In the original book, Colin was described countless times as a person with a dark psychology and twisted personality, and the things he did were very perverted. Now it turns out that this is indeed the case.

Don't think that even though he comes from another world, he doesn't recognize the chains of love.

Si Haolan was so frightened that he stretched out his hands to grab the chain. As soon as he exerted force on his arm, the chain broke.

If you want to trap your grandpa, there is no way.

Si Haolan violently removed all the things on his feet three times, rolled over and got out of bed, looked at himself, he was still intact, and walked out of the room with a dark face.

He walked through the corridor, saw the stairs, and realized he was on the second floor.

You must be out of your mind to live in a two-story house even though your legs are not working well.

Even during the day, this room is still dark and not bright. The walls and floors have old-fashioned patterns and the colors are very gloomy, making it look very depressing.

But at least it is quite clean even though it is old.

Si Haolan walked down the stairs and happened to bump into Butler Mei in the hall.