59: There are many Li father and son

This was the first time Si Haolan saw Li Zhengxiang and Ke Lin officially appear in the same scene.

Colin's face darkened quickly, and he looked very unhappy.

Logically speaking, Li Zhengxiang is an elder and he came on his own initiative. Colin could not get up. According to etiquette, Si Haolan should stand up to greet him. But at this time, Si Haolan and Colin were sitting at diagonal corners, looking at the visitor. No intention of moving at all.

Their posture seemed like they didn't welcome any intrusion.

The atmosphere was awkward. Colin looked at Li Zhengxiang with eyes full of disgust and contempt, even more than when he faced Si Yinian.

But he remained silent. Once he became silent, the aura around him fell silent, and his eyes and hair became even darker, as if even light could not penetrate and reflect.

When Li Zhengxiang saw Colin, he showed a self-deprecating smile and said, "I'm here to discuss business."

Colin smiled sarcastically: "If we are talking about business, then there is nothing to say."

Li Zhengxiang is about the same age as Colin's father. He is usually gentle and calm, but now he seems to be a little shorter in front of Colin. He said: "I mainly want to say that you have frequently attacked my material suppliers recently. , constantly increasing the price of raw materials, causing problems in production here, what do you mean?"

Colin responded: "You are overthinking this. Originally, the first thing I did for this project was to build a material factory. It is natural to contact local suppliers. What does it have to do with you?"

Li Zhengxiang paused, smiled helplessly, and said, "That's what you want to say." Although he had some scruples about Colin, his attitude remained calm from beginning to end. He said, "I'm sorry for you." I feel guilty about my father's affairs, so I tolerate some things, but when it comes to the interests of the company, I can't stay silent."

"You can't take all the projects planned by the government in the new district. I will also participate in the bidding in the next tender, and you won't be able to completely stop me then."

In addition to household air conditioners, the Li family also produces industrial refrigeration equipment. Li Zhengxiang said this because he wanted to carve up Colin's project and get a share of the pie.

Only then did Si Haolan realize that Li Zhengxiang came here specifically to express his intention to challenge and declare war.

Now that everything has been said, there really is nothing more to say. Several people were silent in the room. After a while, Li Zhengxiang changed the subject and said, "After all, you have grown up to be what you are now." He paused. After a while, he continued to say, "Your mother should be very pleased."

Colin could bear it originally, but when he heard these words, he couldn't help it and said grimly: "Don't mention her, especially I don't want to hear news about her from your mouth."

Li Zhengxiang paused and said, "She and I have never met again since then." He looked at Colin and said slowly, "After all these years, you should have noticed that she has never handed over the patent at all. Give it to me. She and I were at fault for what happened back then, but your father and your car accident were completely caused by a combination of circumstances. "

"do not talk."

Li Zhengxiang glanced at Colin one last time, obeyed Colin's stop, opened the door of the room and walked out.

What is business talk, it is said in a high-sounding way, but in the end it does not involve the disputes in the past.

Si Haolan watched Li Zhengxiang leave and turned his attention back to Ke Lin.