04: The Birth of the Drama Queen

shocked.

Si Haolan felt his face was burning. This feeling was so unfamiliar that it frightened him. Coupled with the numbness all over his body, he lost his balance and almost fell on Colin.

Colin stretched out his arms to support his body.

Miraculously, although Colin looked very thin, he firmly fixed Si Haolan and supported him.

So Colin looked at Si Haolan's face, which was flushed in front of him, with bright red on his fair skin, like floating red clouds, his eyes were watery, and his face was full of spring.

Colin: "..."

...Which show is this?

Colin looked straight at Si Haolan, his eyes deep but silent. Si Haolan lowered his head and looked at the pair of phoenix eyes in confusion before he suddenly came back to his senses, then turned his hands to support the armrest of the wheelchair and broke away from Colin's arm. stood up.

He stared at Colin and took a few steps back. His breathing was still a little short, and he raised his hand to touch his face in surprise. It was so red that it was hot to the touch.

Damn it, he has never blushed since he could remember. Words like shame, guilt, and shy do not exist in his dictionary. What is going on today?

Just touching this person named Ke made him feel hot all over and his face turned red.

Si Haolan tried to walk towards Colin again, and then left again.

Sure enough, the problem lies with this guy named Ke. Whenever he gets close to him, his heart beats faster and his whole body becomes weak.

The closer I get, the more handsome I find him - from a distance, he looks average, but when I get closer, he looks good.

What a ghost.

Everyone looked at Si Haolan walking around Colin with a red face, wondering what was going on.

Si Haolan had a red face but a gloomy look in his eyes. He looked at Colin fiercely, finally came to a conclusion and asked angrily: "You poisoned me?"

Everyone: "..."

Colin leaned on the wheelchair, stunned for a moment, and then laughed: "I thought you were on drugs."

Si Haolan had once experienced spells that could enchant people's minds, but those were just a piece of cake to him. He had never felt blushing in front of a person like he did now.

This is very unforgivable for Si Haolan, a person with nostrils on the top of his head.

He decided it must be Colin.

But no matter how he looked at it, the man in the wheelchair was thin and pale. Si Haolan didn't believe that he had the ability to poison without anyone noticing.

Si Haolan did not dare to get close to Colin anymore, for fear of falling under his evil spell again, so he sat down on the sofa at the other end of the hall and stared at Colin with an angry look on his face.

It's just that the blush on his face still hasn't subsided, and he doesn't seem to be intimidating enough.

At this time, Butler Mei slapped his head and said apologetically: "I've neglected our guests, I'm going to make tea right now."

The housekeeper asked the driver and bodyguard to sit down, but the two of them didn't dare to sit down. They didn't even know whether they should leave. Si Yinian's order was to just send Si Haolan to him, but the eldest young master's behavior was too strange. They Don't dare to leave.