63: Martha's Alarm

Si Haolan's face was so pinched that his face was deformed. Colin liked to pinch his face when he didn't know what to do with him.

Fortunately, he was handsome enough, otherwise his face would have been fat.

"I'm telling the truth." Si Haolan tried hard to speak clearly despite Colin's attack. "I really traveled from another world. I was a very powerful demon king in the original world. Basically, I didn't People can beat me."

"Yes, a very powerful demon king." Colin's depressed mood all night was completely dispelled by him. At this time, he was angry and funny, and said, "I thought you were a skinny monkey that jumped out of the stone. I was very happy immediately."

Si Haolan: "..." Unable to communicate.

Colin let go of him, pursed his lips, looked at him forbearingly, and said, "Forget it, if you don't want to say it, just say it." He touched the side of Si Haolan's neck again to confirm that he did not hide the wounds on his body, " I don't understand why you shield Li Xinghe every time and make up some fantastic stories to excuse him." Last time, he also said that Li Xinghe was his fellow countryman.

"Wait a minute, I didn't cover him up. He and I are really rivals." Si Haolan said seriously, "I definitely didn't make it up."

Colin gave him a meaningful look: "It's indeed the opponent." The opponent who speculates on CP is here.

"It doesn't matter if you continue to keep your secret anyway, but you are not allowed to contact Li Xinghe again." Colin said with a dark face and displeasure, "It's best not to let me see him again."

These days, no one believes you if you tell the truth. It's such a helpless world.

Si Haolan knelt on the ground, opened his arms and hugged Colin's waist sullenly, pressed his cheek against Colin's abdomen, and said no more.

It's a pity that he has nothing to prove about his cultivation. He will definitely find an opportunity to show off his skills in the future to convince Colin.

From the moment he walked in, except for a few times when Si Haolan raised his head, he crawled into Colin's arms whenever he had the chance, and stayed between his legs. Colin looked at Si Haolan with a complicated expression and asked, "Why have you become so coquettish since you came back?"

It was normal during the meeting tomorrow, and the two of them kept a suitable distance. After all, Si Haolan's whole body would overheat inexplicably when he got close.

As a result, after all the trouble in the evening, Si Haolan started clinging to him. Although his cheeks were still red, he was much calmer than usual. Normally, his whole body was weak and he was always slightly resisting, but now he seemed to have completely thrown away those burdens and leaned in with all his heart.

Something must have happened.

Colin's throat felt slightly bitter when he thought of this. He didn't want to go through the suffering of the past few hours a second time. Si Haolan kept the specific situation secret and refused to explain it honestly.

What made him change? Is it related to Li Xinghe? Colin felt angry and sour when he thought about this.

Si Haolan didn't know what Colin was thinking. He just felt that Colin's body was neither hard nor soft, and it was cool and comfortable to hold. It was just a little too thin. Si Haolan vaguely thought about continuing to push. Colin ate more and said, "Because I have found a way to adjust my breath and can control myself a little, I really want to get close to you and try it."

Colin's attention was attracted and asked: "Is it okay to cool down without cooling?"

"Probably." Si Haolan said with his head buried.