77: The Real World

Colin had a dream.

He dreamed that he was back when he was a teenager and his father was still alive. This time he made arrangements in advance for his father and mother to divorce peacefully and reminded his father to guard against Si Yi Nian. Then the Ke family's business grew bigger and bigger. The government planned a new area near the Ke family. After ten years of development, it has become a new satellite city, very lively.

His legs are also good. After studying abroad, he joined the family business and worked side by side with his father to expand the territory. He is worth tens of billions. In addition, he is tall and has an affectionate eyebrow. He is very popular with ladies and has become A popular young man in the business district.

In addition to running the company during the workday, he also enjoys life. He will fly half way around the world just to eat fresh salmon just caught from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. He also takes time off to do sports in his vacation, whether it is skiing or sailing on the sea.

There seems to be nothing wrong with such a life.

But Colin stood blankly in front of his beach villa, looking at the blue sea and sky, feeling that something was missing.

So he had another dream.

This time, he returned to the time not long ago. His legs were disabled and he lived in hiding in the Ke family's house all day, unwilling to go out. He secretly planned to eat the Si family and the Li family behind his back.

Si Yinian weirdly proposed that his eldest son come to Si's house. He teased the young man in a revengeful and playful mood. As a result, the young man only stayed at Ke's house for a few days before jumping out of the window and running away.

Colin didn't bother to chase and continued with his plan.

But the implementation did not go smoothly.

When he was taking revenge on the Si family and the Li family, he would always encounter that young man, and every incident would involve him.

In the end, Colin watched him and the son of the Li family together, and the two of them worked together to fight against him for the sake of their family business.

Colin has little interest in other people's relationships, it's just that it's really annoying that they keep ruining his plans.

He worked day and night, and his mood was always depressed, which made his health worse and worse.

Despite Machen's efforts to care for him, he ended up in the hospital.

He cannot fall, he still wants to fulfill his father's unfinished ideal.

The more anxious he became, the more powerless he became. Finally, sores grew on his legs, causing infection throughout the body and organ failure. He fell into permanent darkness without being able to hold on.

Still not right.

It doesn't matter if it's a dream or a nightmare.

This kind of something wrong made him feel empty in his heart, as if he had lost the most important thing. He yearned for a more real life, not so good, not so bad.

There will be no blue sea, blue sky, snow-capped mountains and white sails, nor will there be any disease that is associated with the hospital's disinfectant all day long.

But there will be people who care about his body, there will be delicious food that can be eaten without going out, and there will be people with wonderful but interesting minds by his side.