26: Marry a chicken, follow the chicken, marry a dog, follow the dog.

If Li Xinghe didn't say anything, Si Haolan almost forgot that Colin was the villain.

Li Xinghe should be like him. He has read that love novel with a long title and knows the original plot.

"What's that person's last name?" Li Xinghe had only read the book once, and after recalling it, he remembered Colin's name, "Ah, his name is Colin."

Si Haolan nodded, indicating that it was indeed that name.

He looked very familiar with Colin, which made Li Xinghe a little worried: "He didn't do anything to you, right? He should have imprisoned you, but now that you have met me, it means you have escaped..." He Confused, he asked, "So why is he here?"

According to the timeline in the book, this is indeed the case. Si Yinian and Ke Lin exchanged interests and sent the original owner to the Ke family. The original owner escaped from the Ke family and then met the actor.

"Is he still pestering you? Does it matter to you?" Li Xinghe is an orthodox and decent person, full of passion and likes to fight against injustice. "If you can't get rid of him, I can help you deal with it."

Si Haolan looked at him inexplicably. What on earth was he worried about: "Don't forget, I am also a villain."

Li Xinghe's breath was stagnant, and his momentum suddenly weakened, and he said, "You are different here."

Li Xinghe thought for a while and continued: "You rely on force." He couldn't help but reveal a message to Si Haolan, "In fact, it turns out that there are many people who admire and appreciate your willful and self-centered character. You don't know that you Do you have many followers?"

Si Haolan was stunned. He really didn't know. He was a little angry and said, "I should have told you earlier. I actually have so many fans."

"..." Li Xinghe said helplessly, "That's not the point. The point is that you and Ke Lin are different. Have you forgotten what is written in the book? He is vicious and weird, with a twisted mentality. At first he wanted to imprison you, but later he died because of begging. You are not allowed to retaliate. It is written in the book that he threw dirty water on you and almost ruined your career. He is different from you and me. He does not pay attention to the morality of the world. If he cannot catch you from the front, he will resort to tricks behind your back. If you do not kill them all, Don't give up."

When Li Xinghe said this, Si Haolan felt a little dazed.

Colin seemed like another person in his mouth.

Cruel, weird, and psychologically twisted, these adjectives are applied to Colin. It's not wrong to say that Colin's temper is indeed difficult to understand. Si Haolan often doesn't understand what he is thinking, and he always does some weird things. The strange thing is that there is rarely a smile on his face, he is either gloomy or angry. He did not get the title of pervert for nothing.

Colin did tie him to the bed once, but which villain would tie someone up and hang him out all night? Colin could have done something to him at that time, but he didn't. Si Haolan woke up safely the next day, not missing a hair.

As for Colin's intention to ruin Si Haolan's career, Si Haolan thought about it for a moment. He really didn't like acting by himself and wanted to take him back several times, but this time he didn't come to visit the class in person.

Si Haolan rarely thinks about this. He did have the idea of ​​​​dealing with Colin when he first traveled through time, but now...

A notification popped up on his phone at the right time. He glanced at it and picked it up to read. After reading it, he sent the phone screen to Li Xinghe and said, "So, what should I do if the person who wants to kill me sends me money."