07: Welcome back

The boss got into the car as he wished. Machen glanced at the two people in the rearview mirror and reluctantly started the car. As a driver, he was doing his duty.

Today, a certain brand organized a new product release and product promotion show at a local creative workshop, and invited many celebrities to come. As the brand spokesperson, the actor will definitely be present.

Mei Qin knew that place, adjusted the navigation and drove all the way there, while Si Haolan was thoughtful in the back seat.

It was rare for Si Haolan to mobilize his brain to think about problems. Once he did, the world would be in chaos.

When he came to this world, he first wanted to directly deal with the villain Colin, but was frustrated midway.

After he ran away from the Ke family, he prepared to enter the entertainment industry and was about to meet the actor. The plot here is exactly the same as in the original book.

The original book is a male-male love novel.

If we really follow the plot...

Si Haolan's face turned half dark when he thought of the various love affairs and flirtations at the back of the book.

He didn't want to follow the plot, he had failed with Colin.

The key point of his failure was that as soon as he got close to Colin, he blushed uncontrollably, his heart beat and his whole body became weak. This made the other half of his face darken.

Now think about it, there is no magic in this world. Even though Colin is a pervert, he can't control his reaction. It must be the fault of the system.

Si Haolan couldn't wait to smash the system's host again.

Mei Qin's voice interrupted Si Haolan's thoughts, and Si Haolan realized that the speed of the car had dropped.

"It's too congested in front, and there's probably no way to park," Machin said while looking at the traffic.

The road near the creative workshop is full of cars, making it impossible to pass.

Machin parked the car far away, and the three people got out and walked over.

The closer you get to the venue, the more you can feel the heat of the event. In addition to various media and staff, most of the fans next to the venue were holding mobile phones and holding support boards. They were divided into several teams wearing support-colored clothes. Everyone's face was full of excitement.

There was a long queue at the entrance of the venue for security check of ordinary guests. Some fans nearby looked at the people with invitations to the venue and expressed envy.

Seeing that Si Haolan had been looking at those fans, the boss guessed his mentality and cheered him up: "You can be so popular and have so many fans."

Si Haolan glanced at him, and his eyes said, "You are talking nonsense."

More and more people gathered nearby, and Si Haolan signaled: "Let's go in."

The boss asked: "What are you going in for?"

Si Haolan glared at him: "Didn't you mean to watch the Best Actor?"

The boss pointed at the venue: "Yeah, didn't you see it? The movie king is inside."

"Aren't you going in?"

The boss said innocently: "I can't get in. I don't have an invitation letter. I can only look at it from the outside."