09: Martha

Si Haolan broke free from the confinement and sat on the bed to calm his breathing.

Colin stared at him gloomily, his dark eyes staring at Si Haolan motionlessly.

Si Haolan also raised his eyes and looked at him.

Colin's eyes were too complicated for Si Haolan to understand.

This pervert could have another move. Si Haolan tensed his muscles, waiting for Colin's next attack.

But Colin just looked at him deeply, then turned the direction of the wheelchair, walked towards the door, and left directly.

Si Haolan watched him go out, waited for a while, and made sure that he would not come back again, then he put himself down and fell heavily into the bed.

It's so fucking tiring hanging out with a madman.

His thinking paused, but it was quite exciting.

Colin left Si Haolan's room, went down from the elevator to the first floor, and met Machin downstairs.

Mei Qin looked at his young master worriedly and asked, "I heard a loud noise just now. Is there anything wrong?"

Colin remained silent and said after a while: "He is nothing like what he imagined."

It took Mei Qin a moment to realize that he was talking about Si Haolan, so he echoed: "Yes, I don't think his personality is very similar to Si Yinian's. Just scare him, don't go too far."

"No, I mean I met a master." Colin said seriously.

"What?" Machin didn't understand.

Colin looked solemn, not joking at all, and said: "This man's acting skills are amazing. One second he was so pitiful and weak that I almost felt weak. It felt like I was bullying him."

You are bullying him. Machen wanted to tell Colin this fact, but was interrupted by his next words: "The next second, he transformed and dismantled the bed."

Machen felt that he didn't understand a bit, but he didn't really want to understand.

Colin rubbed his chin anxiously and frowned with worry: "I didn't expect him to be so difficult to deal with. He didn't follow my script at all."

Machin thought to himself, no one can keep up with your script.

Machin continued to persuade Colin: "Forget it, if he wants to leave, just let him go."

"How can that be done? Si Yinian may have noticed something and is waiting for his son to tip him off." Colin frowned, very troubled, "He is very good at playing hard to get and has superb methods. Fortunately, I have good concentration, otherwise he would have been He was bewildered by his momentary weakness."

Why does it sound weird?

Colin was slightly angry and said, "And if I compromise, doesn't it mean I lose?"

This is the main reason.

Colin suddenly raised his head and asked the butler: "Where is my book?"

"The one about the Overbearing President?"

Colin corrected seriously: "It's the bloodthirsty president."

Machin: "...It's almost the same. I put it in your room."

Colin nodded and said, "I want to take a closer look."

Machen thought for a while and gritted his teeth. As the steward of the Ke family, he had the obligation to guide his young master on the right path. He said to Colin: "Sadomasochism is not popular now. The novel you are reading is outdated. "