81: God launches early warning

I don't know if it was Si Haolan's misunderstanding, but I always felt that it was particularly quiet tonight.

There are not just a few of them at home now, but also bodyguards. Logically speaking, the bodyguards would not be so sleepy and would come out to check if there is any noise.

But nothing happened.

Si Haolan walked to the place where Martha was charging. Seeing Martha staying there obediently to charge, he stepped forward to open the cover of her body and checked the box.

The box containing the system was still lying safely on top of Martha's belly.

Si Haolan felt relieved now, packed up the robot, opened the door and walked out.

The night in early summer was still quite cool, with a cool breeze, but summer was the season when monsters and monsters appeared. Si Haolan walked along the cool breeze to see what monsters were waiting for him.

He walked through the wall surrounded by vines, and with the sound of the wind rustling the leaves, he came to the vegetable field at home. The dilapidated workshop and the fresh vegetable fields came into view again at the same time, giving him a strange rural style.

Although Colin has been able to get in and out of the workshop, he has never thought about repairing it. It is probably a kind of commemoration. After all, he is nostalgic.

At this time, there was a man standing next to the field under the workshop.

The man had long hair tied into a simple ponytail behind his back, and was wearing black clothes and was looking at Si Haolan.

Si Haolan came closer to see his face clearly, but no matter how the distance changed, the man's face was blurred and his facial features were still unclear.

In the middle of the night, a man in black with an unclear face stood there, which was indeed quite scary.

But after going through so much, he wouldn't be surprised if an alien fell in front of him now.

Si Haolan stood in front of that man, put his hands on his hips, and asked, "Are you here to cause trouble again?"

Not long after I settled down, this person suddenly appeared again, and he had the same smell as the system, mechanical, electronic, and cold. So don't blame Si Haolan for being suspicious. He was in a bad mood when he thought that there might be another System Number 2.

The man's facial features could not be clearly seen, but his expression was strangely visible. He smiled at Si Haolan, which could be called a friendly attitude.

He said: "Hello, I'm here to recover the system."

Si Haolan raised his eyebrows and asked, "Who are you?"

He politely replied: "You can call me administrator."

Oh, he is what the system calls the world administrator. When Si Haolan blew up the system for the first time, he was the one who repaired it.

Si Haolan immediately assigned him to the enemy camp, and his tone became even worse. He said, "Are you going to take the system back to repair it, and then put it in again and let him cause trouble for me?" Si Haolan didn't do well. Temper, "I refuse."

The administrator smiled at Si Haolan and said, "The timeline of this world has reached the end of the original book, and the plot no longer exists when you dismantle the system." He paused, then changed his words, "No, it should be The plot begins to collapse when you meet Colin for the first time. From now on, the world is free and there will no longer be any constraints."