41: TV series broadcast

Si Haolan rested for a day and then returned to his battlefield with Fat Orange in his arms.

In fact, the filming of "Cat and Me" did not go smoothly at the beginning.

The male protagonist is a little-known actor, the heroine is a talent show, and the producer is a cultural group. They used to be engaged in creative platforms and are also novices in investing and filming.

The director had filmed urban idol dramas, but he didn't have much confidence in Si Haolan or the heroine.

He has seen too many young stars who rose to the top based on their looks. They became famous by chance, and their fathers of capital poured money into them and made them the protagonists. Their nostrils grew to the sky, thinking that they would rise to fame forever.

This kind of person has a bad temper and is difficult to serve. His mind is not on filming at all. When the director first met Si Haolan and the heroine, both of whom were very beautiful, he gave them a stereotype. He felt that the film would not be filmed well and their attitude Rather perfunctory.

In fact, the heroine is a hard worker, and Si Haolan's acting skills are much more amazing than expected.

Even the orange cat, who initially thought it would be difficult to communicate, became extremely obedient because he was very afraid of Si Haolan. The director was actually very efficient while filming.

The director was very kind, and the whole crew was very dedicated. The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. Except for the cat who occasionally couldn't understand human speech, everything else went very quickly.

Si Haolan, the male protagonist, originally only had half of the scene, and the other half was the cat. He was the first to film his scene, and the confession part was quickly filmed.

It was the scene he and Colin played at home.

At that time, he was lying to Colin. There was indeed a kissing scene here. They kissed for real first and then turned into a cat.

As an actor, unless you are a genre actor, you cannot avoid this problem.

Hao Lan, the director of other scenes, could rely on the acting skills left to him by the original owner, but the original owner of the intimate scene could not do it either. He only had theoretical knowledge in his mind.

So this scene ushered in the most NG since it started.

"Hahahahahaha."

Si Haolan looked at the heroine who was laughing so hard that she almost fell to the ground with her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, it's just a boo. Is it so funny?" The director watched a lot of old Taiwanese idol films to learn from it, and he spoke with a Hong Kong and Taiwanese accent.

The heroine laughed so hard that tears came out. She raised her head and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes. After laughing, she started to feel embarrassed: "I'm sorry, director, I'm sorry, Teacher Si. It was my first time to shoot a kiss scene. When I saw Teacher Si's face, I It makes me laugh when I automatically change it to Fat Orange."

Si Haolan was angry. One or two people said that he looked like a cat. The cat was so fat and he was so beautiful. How could he look like him?

Si Haolan turned around and said to the director: "Don't shoot this scene anymore, just change into a cat."

The director shook his head: "No, this scene is very important. The audience has been looking forward to a sweet kiss after watching it for so long. If you jump to it suddenly, wouldn't you be fooling them?"