12: Male Three

Si Haolan has not received the complete script of the drama "Counter Current" and only knows the general situation. The first male actor is a movie star, playing the role of a worker of our underground party lurking within the military. He looks cold and ruthless, but in fact he is passionate; Later, she fights side by side with the hero and heroine in the struggle to protect the organization; the heroine is our liaison disguised as a courtesan. Although she has a similar heart with the hero, she endures humiliation and heavy burdens for the cause of liberation and is close to the hero.

The story revolves around the scramble for the organization's list. The male protagonist wanders in the darkest areas of the enemy, fighting wits and courage with the Kuomintang and foreign forces to cover the various tasks of our organization.

The third male lead, the villain in the play, is set to be the hero's colleague in the military control agency. He is gentle and handsome, but on the inside he is ruthless and cruel. The third male trusted the male protagonist at first, but later he discovered that there were enemy agents lurking around him, and began to stalk the enemy, persecuting many people. Finally, he discovered that his closest contemporaries were the enemies, and he got angry and killed the male protagonist.

It's basically a story like this. The part of the script that Si Haolan got was a monologue performed by the third male actor after he received a tip and suspected the male protagonist.

A trusted colleague may be an enemy. The third male actor is shocked and doubtful. The evidence in the tip is conclusive. His transformation from shock and doubt to shame and anger, and finally the determination to put the male protagonist to death is all in this scene.

Si Haolan stood there, quickly read the script, and then put the page aside.

"Impossible." Si Haolan said firmly. He slowly raised his head, revealing his dark eyes.

He only spoke three words, and his lines were clear and loud. It was easy for people to hear him poorly when he spoke suddenly, but everyone present received his signal and he started acting.

He looked towards the director's side, which was actually aimed at the virtual camera.

"This information is definitely false and is a means to sow discord." Si Haolan put his hands behind his back and slowly walked around the room, his brows furrowed and his expression solemn.

He walked back and forth a few times, lowering his head again to check the information report that did not exist in his hand. His movements were very slow, showing a kind of solemnity, and he read it several times.

"No, if it was fake, it would have been intercepted long ago." Si Haolan said thoughtfully.

From here, there are a lot of lines from the third male character analyzing the situation. As Si Haolan spoke, his expression changed several times, and finally settled on anger.

"This is true." Si Haolan came to the conclusion. After saying this through gritted teeth, he suddenly pulled out the non-existent gun from his waist and said viciously, "I'm going to kill him!"

The hesitation and doubt just now were all at a slow pace. At this moment, Si Haolan suddenly drew his gun, and the fierce force burst out, which was completely different from before.

He rushed to the door, stopped suddenly, put the gun back, and slowly touched his chin.

Si Haolan smiled softly, raised his chin, raised the corners of his mouth, and his eyes were filled with contempt.

"I want to teach him what 'price' is."

As soon as he finished speaking, Si Haolan put away his smile and said to Director Li Zhiye: "The performance is over."