70: Ring

During the meal, Ke Lin still had a straight face, while Si Haolan sat on the side and picked at the food bitterly, which was rare for a young daughter-in-law.

What's going on here? Machin was very surprised. The two of them stayed in the room for a long time. Machin thought they had reconciled and stayed in the room. Who knew that as soon as he came out of the room, Colin's face was clouded, and Si Haolan grabbed hold of him. His hair was messy and sticking up, and he muttered: "Wearing a wig and there is hairspray on my head, I'm going to take a shower."

Then Colin also went to take a shower.

Two people taking a shower at the same time is really imaginative.

As a result, when they got together again, Si Haolan changed out of his black robe and put on his regular clothes, turning into a handsome young man, while Colin was still cold-faced, and he was still the same eccentric rich man.

The younger daughter-in-law, Si Haolan, acted cautiously, but secretly did not delay eating meat at all. In order to please Colin, he picked up a piece of steak and put it into Colin's bowl and said, "Eat more."

Colin glanced at him and said with a smile: "It seems that the food in your original world was not good. After coming here, you always feel like you don't have enough to eat."

Si Haolan knew he was being sarcastic, but he still answered seriously: "No, there are just very few fried things over there, and there are no hamburgers or pizzas."

Colin snorted and was still pretending. He was still very angry when he thought about it. He really almost believed that those clothes were from another world, but it turned out that they were just clothes customized by Si Haolan.

Seeing the smoke coming from Colin's head, Si Haolan said, "Things like that have happened between us, so don't be angry."

Colin: "?"

Mei Qin Zhao Qi: "!"

Colin scolded him: "Don't say such words that can lead to misunderstanding." If he hadn't been nuzzling next to him...would something like that happen to them?

Ke Lin's face finally turned rosy and lively after being told by Si Haolan, and he ate the beef in the bowl angrily.

After finishing the meal, Si Haolan was still lingering next to Colin, thinking about how to regain the lost trust and make Colin trust him again.

"Those are clothes for trying on makeup. They are very similar to my previous clothes. I wore them specially to show you." Si Haolan tried his best to explain, hoping to influence Colin with his sincerity.

Colin, who felt deceived, would no longer be pulled into the trap by the lies he made up, and said: "As long as you are happy."

Si Haolan didn't dare to tell Ke Lin that he was going to film a TV series supervised by Li Xinghe. He couldn't explain the cause and effect clearly, so naturally he couldn't convince him, so he could only scratch his hair again.

Colin glanced at him, not bothering to dwell on the issue of time travel anymore, and said, "Push me to the workshop."

Only then did Si Haolan become active, pushing Colin's wheelchair and going to the workshop with him.

The weather is gradually getting warmer, and the abundant rain makes the air particularly fresh. At this time, the evening wind is mixed with water vapor and blows against your face, making your nose feel moist and comfortable, very comfortable.

Si Haolan had just released his desire and had a full stomach. At this time, Si Haolan was in a good mood and his steps were brisk.

Colin was pushed by him and turned his back to Si Haolan.