74: Decisive Battle 3

Ke Lin didn't know the person who came, Li Zhengxiang had seen him but was not familiar with him, but Si Yinian was very familiar with him.

She is a woman, wearing exquisite clothes, like a lady, with a face that is a bit stiff due to injections, and looking at the people in the warehouse with a smile.

Si Yinian didn't understand why she appeared. He pointed at everything next to him and asked, "What on earth is going on?"

The person coming is Si Yinian's successor, Si Haolan's stepmother in this book, and the current Mrs. Si.

Mrs. Si walked up to everyone, especially looking at Colin in the wheelchair, and said with a smile: "As expected, I still have to do it myself, hoping that stupid men will not be reliable at all."

The stupid man Si Yinian didn't react at first, still wondering who he was talking about.

Ke Lin sneered when he saw Si Yinian's stupid look.

When Colin sneered like this, Si Yinian understood and said to his wife: "How am I unreliable? Am I not mediating between them?"

Mrs. Si almost stepped forward to pinch Si Yinian's ears and said, "First, let me find a way to get the core technology of the Ke family. You had to steal it, but in the end, you didn't get the thing, but someone stepped on your tail. The factory will be lost." She took a breath angrily and continued, "If I ask you to think of a solution again, just ask Li Zhengxiang, it will be useless."

Mrs. Si's face was distorted as she spoke. She calmed down for a while, and then smiled: "But you are still useful at least. You know how to follow Li Zhengxiang to find Colin."

She stepped forward on high heels, faced Colin face to face, and said to him: "Hello, Master Ke, let's meet for the first time."

No introduction was needed, and Colin knew who she was. Looking at Mrs. Si's sarcastic look, he knew that she was not a good person. He couldn't help but think that Si Haolan used to be in the Si family. He had such a biological father and such a stepmother. , life must not be very good.

His current situation is not very good. None of his subordinates are gone, his wheelchair has been confiscated, and he is sitting alone on a chair, like he is trapped on an island, isolated and helpless. He still feels pity for Si Haolan.

Colin's absent-mindedness made Mrs. Si a little unhappy. She put her hands on her hips and said, "I'm talking to you."

Colin then looked at her, raised his lips, and said, "Stop beating around the bush, why did you bring me here? Just tell me the purpose."

Mrs. Si looked at Colin condescendingly and said, "Of course it's for the secret of your fortune. Hand over those technical materials and I will let you leave safely."

Colin smiled and said, "So this is kidnapping, Mrs. Si. This kind of behavior is criminally responsible."

Mrs. Si didn't care at all and said, "You're right, this is kidnapping. As soon as we get the materials, we will go abroad and sell things to foreign buyers. It doesn't matter whether we want the factory or not."

After hearing this, Colin smiled again: "Well done."

Mrs. Si nodded and said, "Yes, now it's up to Master Ke to cooperate. If you are willing to cooperate, we will deliver the goods and hand over the people."

Ke Lin raised his eyes, his eyes bright and deep, and said, "Why should I cooperate with you? With all the old and new hatreds added together, why do you expect me to cooperate?"

Mrs. Si also smiled, with a snake-like smile, and said: "Haven't you figured out the situation yet? Do you know what kidnapping is? If you don't cooperate, you will suffer." Her eyes fell on Colin's legs, showing pity. Then with a sarcastic look, he said, "It's so pitiful. I can't walk in the first place. It will be bad if I get injured again. I advise you to be honest and obedient and tell me how to get the patent case you are about to submit."