46: The villain times two

After hearing what Li Xinghe said, Ke Lin was covered with dark clouds and his face was ashen. He pointed at him with his cane and said, "If you keep talking nonsense, no matter who you are, I will destroy you!"

Wow, what kind of words are these from the boss? Li Xinghe took a step back and stood out of reach of his cane. At the same time, he pulled Si Haolan behind him and said to Colin straightforwardly: "Sir, you should also reflect on this." "Myself, don't think that by threatening Si Haolan with money or anything else to make him obey you, you will be lawless. Is he willing to stay by your side?"

This sentence touched a sore point in Colin's mind. He had given countless reasons for Si Haolan to stay in the Ke family, including being a coquettish undercover agent or a bitter little cabbage, but he just couldn't do it willingly.

Colin was sitting in the car and looked at Li Xinghe who was standing. The handsome man had a straight back and a firm gaze. He stood in front of Si Haolan with his tall body without flinching.

This scene made Colin's eyes hurt.

This man is healthy and strong, completely different from himself.

Colin turned his head and didn't want to look.

"Hello."

Just as Li Xinghe was about to continue speaking, someone grabbed him by the back of his collar. Si Haolan grabbed his clothes and pulled Li Xinghe over with irresistible force.

"You didn't ask me for my opinion either." Si Haolan threw the man aside impatiently, and Li Xinghe staggered a few steps before he stood still.

"It's so annoying. I want to go home and eat dumplings."

When Colin heard this, he looked over again, stared at Si Haolan, and said irritably: "That person said that I threatened you, so now I will use my chef as a bargaining chip, and you can't survive?"

After hearing this, Si Haolan rushed out from Li Xinghe, got into the car, sat next to Colin, and said, "Let's go."

Li Xinghe watched Si Haolan running past, like the wind, unable to catch him. Then he stared at the black cars leaving the hotel one by one and drove away.

Li Xinghe stood at the door of the hotel for a while. When he was in a daze, someone came over and patted him on the shoulder.

He turned around and found it was Li Zhengxiang.

Li Zhengxiang's expression was a bit complicated. He looked towards the direction where Colin's black car was leaving and said, "Kelin has changed a lot." He sighed longly and pointed to his son, "He chose to appear here this time. He should have come here. We declared war."

"Declaration of war?" Li Xinghe didn't understand. He also looked into the distance, thoughtfully, "I was just thinking, is it because he talks well that Si Haolan chose to follow him?"

Li Zhengxiang: "?"

In fact, both the Li family and his son were wrong. Colin was neither here to cause trouble nor to make flirtatious remarks. He came to dismantle CP, but he went back angry.

Li Xinghe and Si Haolan, two handsome men standing together, the scene is really eye-catching.

Colin sat silently in the car, his face as frosty as ice, and his eyes as gloomy as a stormy night.

Si Haolan never thought that he was jealous, but she just felt that Li Xinghe had bumped into Ke Lin and made him unhappy.

Si Haolan thought for a while, rarely comforting others, and said to Colin: "Li Xinghe is usually fine, but he is a bit stupid. Don't take his words to heart."